September 20, 2014 | 1218 users online

Eye Shadow - mark - Hello Pretty Eyeshadow Duo In Magic-Pool

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by lazypile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this duo! The set itself (which is just the two eyeshadow pans sold together) is discontinued but you can buy the colors separately from mark. The colors look gorgeous together, especially if you have red hair. Magic is a shimmery bronze color and Pool is a shimmery blue green color. Today I wore Magic on 2/3 of my lid and Pool on the outer 1/3, and blended them together. Very pretty! You can also use Magic on the entire lid and use Pool wet as an eyeliner. These colors are pretty on their own but they look amazing together.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 2:14:00 PM More reviews by shadow78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was fortunate that I was able to pick up this mark eyeshadow duo in the Avon outlet book for just over $2.00. I absolutely love them and could definitely see why these two were packaged as a duo. They look amazing when used together. I have been an Avon rep for nearly 10 years and this is the first time I have tried the i-mark custom shadows. Hello? Where have I been? The colors are alive and vibrant. The Magic color is a gorgeous, shimmery copper that looks great when used all over the lid. And I applied Pool with an eyeliner brush and lined my upper and lower lashes. Wow do my eyes POP! I am also amazed at how much product you actually get. These pans are enormous! Don't let the pictures in the Avon books fool you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by bethainy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lovely color duo! All mark shadows are great, and these are no exception. The brownish color is different from all the other colors mark has that look similar. Great quality and colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2006 5:27:00 AM More reviews by staci01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

These are two very gorgeous eyeshadows! Very fond of the Magic e/s. A slight coppery gold with a bright shimmer. The Pool shade is an electric blue with some metallic shimmer. Both have alot of depth and pigment to them. Also the price of $6 for both was great! Would purchase again when I run out but I might not be able to as these are limited edition. I'm not really big on alot of the mark line. Alot of thier stuff is nice but not always anything to write home about. The exception though is thier eyeshadows as they're very pigmented , they last long and the asking price is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2006 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kelpri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just received this eyeshadow duo today, and I've never written a review so soon after using a product, but these eyeshadows deserve it! I have several other mark eyeshadows, which are all finely-milled and well-pigmented, so I knew the quality of this duo would be great as well. But the colors are what make these eyeshadows so great. Magic is a super-shimmery light golden bronze. I thought Tiki was the prettiest eyeshadow on me, but Magic is even prettier and more wearable, since it's lighter. It's just so gorgeous with my blue eyes. And I wasn't sure that I could wear Pool, a shimmery aqua, as I thought it would clash with my eye color. But I tried it both as an eyeshadow and as a liner when I dipped my brush in water, and both ways are so gorgeous. Pool doesn't clash with my eyes at all; in fact, it brings out the green in them. Right now, I'm wearing Magic all over my lid, and I wet Pool and used it as a liner. This combination is so pretty - I can't stop staring at my eyes! It was only $6 for both eyeshadows. I don't care for the packaging - I think Mark should put their eyeshadows in sturdier containers - but that won't dissuade me from buying this product again. UPDATE: I've been using Magic nearly every day with mark's liner brush, applying a thin line underneath my lower lashes. The golden shimmer subtly brightens my eyes. And, I don't have to worry about running out, because Mark just added it to their permanent eye shadow line!