September 23, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lip Gloss - Kimora Lee Simmons Goddess Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Brittina923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got these glosses as a present from my mom who found them on sale at our local AJ Wright and TJ Maxx for about 2.99$. I didn't think they would be any good because celeb products tend to be more about the name and not the quality of the product, but amazingly enough... this stuff rocks!

I have the goddess gloss in juicy cherry and fruit punch but I've also tried succulent melon and strawberry creme(my mom has them). The gloss has a nice consistency, not too sticky or too thick but not limp and thin. There is a subtle glitter in the gloss and each has a sheer hint of color. They smell great and have no taste.

I didn't care for the packaging only because I expected something more fabulous from Kimora but it was not defective in any way.

I don't think I would buy this gloss full price at 12.00$ but it was well worth 2.99 if you can find it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by kgreene938

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in Succulent Melon - yum! Smells, looks, and tastes good. A little too pricey for my taste, but it's worth it - I'll repurchase when I'm out of everything else, I have like 5 half-tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2008 2:52:00 AM More reviews by JenniferNicole

I like this product. I bought Succulent Melon and Juicy Cherry, the names perfectly describe the texture of this gloss. If you like your lips very juicy looking, this product goes a long way and takes minimal effort. It made my lipstick pop and with out lipstick it was very moisturizing. Regular price was about $8 but I got it on sale for half price. It was worth it, however I'm not sure that I would pay full price. The packaging is a standard plastic lipgloss vessel with zebra print. The rest of the line is packaged very nicely in gold and zebra print, and it's more expensive looking than it is. If this is on sale I would buy it again, but a little dab goes such a long way, I don't know how long it will be until I'll need a new one. Oh yeah, and I wanted to add that it looks sparkly in the tube but it's doesn't come accross that way on my lips, it's very very subtle and not teenager sparkle! It also tastes great too!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2007 2:49:00 AM More reviews by x0tic_kisez

I bought Fabulosity Glossamer in Amaretto, Gorgeous color it tames down my somethimes very bright pink (almost red) natural lips and its not too sticky and tacky, and it lasts about 2 hrs which is good enough for me for a lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2007 4:42:00 AM More reviews by eammi

I have this gloss in "Island Fruit Punch" (raspberry pink with small glitter particles). "Island Fruit Punch" just gives a very very sheer berry tint on my unpigmented lips (I can imagine this would be totally transperent on more pigmented lips) and a really luscious and ultraglossy shine.

The concistense of the gloss is kinda like Juicy Tubes but a bit runnier and more "syrup like". The glitter is small (not gritty IMO) and dosent bother me at all. The gloss has a sweet and yummy candy scent. I recommend this gloss to those of you who likes highshine with just a little hint of color. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Tamira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE THIS GLOSS! I bought it in the Succulent Melon flavor/color...(which looks like a rich mostly orange/peach/pink color - with gold glitter). I tried it on a whim while at Sephora and it looked divine on my nude unlined lips! I wasn't sure if I was going to purchase it or not (since I still had some Mac glittery lip glass left from ions ago - though it never looked this pretty on), but then an older woman walked up to me and asked "What lip gloss are you wearing? Because my daughter said it looks amazing on you and she wants to try it"...

Now keep in mind that I am AFRO-Eurasian (Black/mixed with all three races to those of you who don't know - lol), with a yellowy golden caramel complexion, and this little girl was as white as white can be! And I am pretty sure she bought it, to, so how's that for versatility?

That did it! I was sold! And it is a new staple because it looks gorgeous alone and as a highlighter on top of a lipsick or in the center of deeper color gloss for more lip dimension!

I now hav a new favorite, almost right up there with my HG Duwop Jessamine gloss!