December 21, 2014 | 1702 users online

Deodorants - Secret - Platinum Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

All secret deodorants do not work with my body chemistry. They make me smell WORSE than if I hadnt put anything on.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/22/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've tried most of the Secret products. I feel for the yummy smell for YEARS (esp. highschool - everyone else used it so it must be good! lol). It really didn't do much for me. Within a few hours I'd stink. And the deodorants are SOOO heavily perfumed that I'm sure everyone could smell me. This certainly isn't one of the better products out there. And yea, it ruined a few shirts and was so white/crumbly that I couldn't wear tank tops with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Used Secret for years, and it never lasted, until my friend introduced me to Mitchum, which works so much better. The secret is out. I will never go back.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This works fine, but something about the smell is a little bit strong for me. I have to change deodorants a lot because they tend to stop working for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 1:15:00 AM More reviews by nevroth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my #1 deoderant/anti-perspirant. I've made the switch to natural deodorants about a year ago, and lemme tell you, it's hard NOT to go out and buy one of these. It worked wonderfully in blocking sweat- as a dance major, I would have 3-5 hours of dance classes straight and this never let me down. In performances, I didn't have to worry about stinking or the dreaded pit stains. I rated this high because it works, and I would buy it again, if I weren't so scared of potentional carcinogens.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this in French Lavender. The scent is heavenly and it is the reason why I bought this.

You must give it its time to dry, like you should with any deodorant. Many people just apply the deo and dress up. It's no use if you do that.

This deo does dry up fast, leaves an amazing smell and lasts all day.

It does however contain alcohol and darkened my skin noticeably after only one use. So I had to stop using it.

Now I just apply it onto some napkin or tissue paper and place it in my closet. Makes a great fragrant!

Unfortunately won't repurchase unless they take out the alcohol.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by FUNgurl

OH MY GOOD how i cannot be without this! its one of those products without which i dont go anywhere! yes, this is how much it works for me! i've been using it since like elementary school and it never lets me down.
i perspire a lot and it is practically the one and only antiperspirant that keeps my armpits totally dry and nice smelling! i HATE how embarrassing it is when my perspiration makes huge wet stains on my T-shirts and when the stains dry, it leaves really gross and bad smelling residues. now, its always the case whith me if for some reason i dont use Secret Platinum. when i use it, i really dont have to worry about these issues and its SO good!!! i dont even have to use a lot, so this way the product lasts for like 3 months, which i think is quite decent. AND on top of that i think the fragrances are fantastic! FYI im quite picky with scents! the scent can be a little bit strong, sometimes i smell it on myself better than my perfume! but i wouldnt say that its disturbing, actually when i catch a whiff of my deodorant, it makes me feel very good how nice i smell and actually that smell is coming from my armpits! LOL
i use the 'white creamy' version and yes, it can leave white stripes on your clothes but you can avoid them if you do not use too much product and you take your clothes on carefully. the consistency is really smooth and creamy and it doesnt irritate my skin at all.
i will keep buying this as long as they make it and i absolutely recommend it to everyone who has an issue with perspiration and havent found a solution yet! HG HG HG HG HG HG!!!! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 1:01:00 PM More reviews by JU1CYY69

i was really unimpressed with this deodorant. this stuff has horrible wetness protection. it doesnt even last an hour and i start sweating through it like crazy. and it doesnt stay on the skin. i put this on and it ended up bleaching my shirt. and my shirt wasnt exactly dark either. it was a turquoise coloured shirt and now it's mint green under the pits. i do have to say though that the scents are pretty great and last a pretty long time, but that's not enough to convince me to buy another tube of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by mochasplash

i only bought this cuz it was super cheap at walmart. the scents were being discontinued so picked up a bunch. i was previously using dove, but found that it never kept me dry. i decided to try this aside from the price, it had a higher percentage of the active ingredient, aluminum bla bla bla. it works pretty damn good and smells fab. i transfers easily to clothing, so i gotta put my clothes on and then apply this. i still carry this around with me just in case it begins to fail. i've used dove for years, so now im a little iffy changing. i probably wont go back to dove. this actually works at keeping me dry!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2009 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Baked

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used to use this in middle school. Of course it smelled great & the front was pretty & that's why I kept on repurchasing this & rated this product a 1.

After a long time of using this my underarms formed small rashes. It temporarily discolored them for a while. I dont remember when they turned back to normal, but I know that it took a while. ALSO, the scent I used (I can't remember it) made me smell like sweat after pe! It took me a long time to figure it out. I tried to use scents to cover the smell but that only worsened it. Then it discolored the underarm area of one of my favorite brown camis. It looks like bleach touched it! Will never recommend.