Avon beComing Liphoria Lipcolor (lipstick)

4.8

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am sad to report that Avon't Becoming line has been discontinued so that is why I wouldn't buy it again because I cannot.

on 1/31/2006 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Natural Pink, which is more of a tan/nude color. The consistency is very creamy and I love how full my lips look with this on.

on 9/5/2005 10:58:00 AM

I picked up this lipstick in Retro Red. What a wonderful true red color. Very rich looking. The texture is very thick and creamy. It is highly pigmented for those who want it that way. With gloss on top it is a real stunner for evenings out. My husband seems to really like it and has even commented: "Honey, you should wear lipstick like that more often" Who knows, maybe a lipstick can improve my love life!

on 10/2/2004 8:30:00 AM

I have more than half of these colors because it is top quality at a great price. The colors are gorgeous and really last. Because, like most long-lasting lipsticks, the colors are pretty intense, I tone most of them down with Lip Delux in Wish (shimmery gold) and they always look beautiful!

on 7/20/2003 3:48:00 PM

I got this in Mulberry. From the name you would think that this was a moisturizing but not long lasting lipstick. I was surprised that the color wasn't as bright on me as I thought it would be, and that it lasted as long as it did. It definatly lasts longer than some of my other lipsticks, and the moisturizing part also last. I definatly will be replacing this one again when it runs out.

on 2/27/2002 11:09:00 PM

I have this in Festive, a medium bright shimmer red. It is loud, i put a bit on, then use H&M #27 lipstick over it (a browny broze) for a berry mix. Looks cool, nice dimension. It has an interested spicy sweet smell. I LOVE the smell. Love it. it's my favourite thing about the product. Feels moist and satiny, very lightweight formula while being highly pigmented. Good stuff for $9.50, but very ltd color selection, (which is the reason for the 4 instead of 5) this is pretty much the only color I can wear, and it is almost too much.

Popular Lipsticks