November 27, 2014 | 1486 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Retractable lip brush

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by asporkin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wish I could give it zero rating. It fell apart, unable to be reassembled, after maybe 5 uses. The fact that the tester was broken the same way should've dissuaded me but unfortunately didn't. It's flimsy and poorly constructed. The retractable part was what drew me to it but I'll go back to another brand that's made decently.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such an awesome little lip brush. I love that it retracts so it doesn't get my makeup bag all dirty after I use it (or get covered in lint in my bag before I can use it).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I really like how easy this lip brush is to use. The other one I had from Sonia Kashuk was awkward to open and close.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

I cannot recommend this brush. It fell apart in to many pieces after only a month of use. Not worth the money, obviously. An inferior product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Definitely a case of you get what you pay for. Was a good, basic lip brush until it broke completely in half while retracting it. I'd only had it two weeks! Was also a PITA cleaning. Going back to Sephora and will save up for a better quality brush from MAC or Chanel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by shelju

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on impulse because I already have one by The Body Shop and it's OK but I wanted another one to have around. I must admit I really like the single piece design, no keeping up with the top or dropping it on the bus/subway/car LOL! Anyway, I don't use it often as I wear a lot of glosses but for those glosses in tins (CARGO) or pots or that occassional use of lipstick it's worked great! Not too narrrow and not a paint brush. No problems with shed either. I don't "wash" it per se, I dont want water to get trapped in the casing, but I use a baby wipe to keep it clean. I would buy it again if I gets lost or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep one of these in my purse and one at my makeup desk at all times. The retractable brush is so convenient, and the mechanism never gets jammed. Just a smooth, sleek container to hide your lip gloss brush! So great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by foreverfrench

This happens to be the best brush i've ever purchased!
I have one for everything(not just lips mind you!)
So go get one and try it! It's a must have in any makeup bag!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by escebola

Super practical brush to carry around in your purse. I actually own two: one I carry in my purse, the other one in my makeup case. Both work fine and do a good job at applying my glosses and lipsticks (I'm not too picky about the quality of my lip brushes, cause I mostly wear neutral/nude colors, preferrably glosses, so after applying the product, I smack my lips and the product is then evenly distributed on my lips).

I haven't had any problems with this brush retracting while applying my lip product or bristle shedding.

I love the retractable mechanism and how hygenic using a lip brush can be thanks to this genius!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by bellajolie

I have a new tip/trick. I love lipstick brush and never ever use them. Remember those reeses peanut butter cup commercials where the peanut butter would accidently bump into the chocolate and voila- a masterpiece? Well, I bought the gorgeous little smashbox smudge pots in 2 colors. I couldnt find a brush to work with it. I am holding my smudgepot in one had and searching for a good brush when my fingers wrap around my sephora retractable lip brush. I decided to give it a shot, and PERFECTION. This lipstick brush is perfect for a thin precise eyeliner application. The brush is firm enough that it doesnt "scare" as my art teacher used to say. It stays in shape and I line away. Ahhh, true love.