October 25, 2014 | 1520 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sephora - Retractable lip brush

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is such an awesome little lip brush. I love that it retracts so it doesn't get my makeup bag all dirty after I use it (or get covered in lint in my bag before I can use it).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I really like how easy this lip brush is to use. The other one I had from Sonia Kashuk was awkward to open and close.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

I cannot recommend this brush. It fell apart in to many pieces after only a month of use. Not worth the money, obviously. An inferior product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Definitely a case of you get what you pay for. Was a good, basic lip brush until it broke completely in half while retracting it. I'd only had it two weeks! Was also a PITA cleaning. Going back to Sephora and will save up for a better quality brush from MAC or Chanel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by shelju

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on impulse because I already have one by The Body Shop and it's OK but I wanted another one to have around. I must admit I really like the single piece design, no keeping up with the top or dropping it on the bus/subway/car LOL! Anyway, I don't use it often as I wear a lot of glosses but for those glosses in tins (CARGO) or pots or that occassional use of lipstick it's worked great! Not too narrrow and not a paint brush. No problems with shed either. I don't "wash" it per se, I dont want water to get trapped in the casing, but I use a baby wipe to keep it clean. I would buy it again if I gets lost or something.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Refuge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I keep one of these in my purse and one at my makeup desk at all times. The retractable brush is so convenient, and the mechanism never gets jammed. Just a smooth, sleek container to hide your lip gloss brush! So great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by foreverfrench

This happens to be the best brush i've ever purchased!
I have one for everything(not just lips mind you!)
So go get one and try it! It's a must have in any makeup bag!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by escebola

Super practical brush to carry around in your purse. I actually own two: one I carry in my purse, the other one in my makeup case. Both work fine and do a good job at applying my glosses and lipsticks (I'm not too picky about the quality of my lip brushes, cause I mostly wear neutral/nude colors, preferrably glosses, so after applying the product, I smack my lips and the product is then evenly distributed on my lips).

I haven't had any problems with this brush retracting while applying my lip product or bristle shedding.

I love the retractable mechanism and how hygenic using a lip brush can be thanks to this genius!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by bellajolie

I have a new tip/trick. I love lipstick brush and never ever use them. Remember those reeses peanut butter cup commercials where the peanut butter would accidently bump into the chocolate and voila- a masterpiece? Well, I bought the gorgeous little smashbox smudge pots in 2 colors. I couldnt find a brush to work with it. I am holding my smudgepot in one had and searching for a good brush when my fingers wrap around my sephora retractable lip brush. I decided to give it a shot, and PERFECTION. This lipstick brush is perfect for a thin precise eyeliner application. The brush is firm enough that it doesnt "scare" as my art teacher used to say. It stays in shape and I line away. Ahhh, true love.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2007 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Adah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This sheds on my lips and has since the very first time I used it. Horrible quality. Nothing's grosser than lipbrush hairs in your lipgloss.