Beauticontrol Color Freeze Liquid Foundation

3.6

on 2/24/2005 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I think this formula has now been discontinued. The Color-freeze liquid is/was a long-wearing formula. I prefer the Wet/Dry compact, however. I now use (in 2013) the Secret Agent Liquid Foundation which replaced this formula and I love it even more.

This formulation was not terrible - just not spectacular either. Nice selection of shades from very pale (Alabaster) to deeper tones for people of color. Now they use an N1 - N5 (Y1 - Y5, P1 - P4). I use N-2 most of the year and N-3 in summer.

Discontinued prior to 2013.

on 8/3/2004 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Eeeww! Orange stuff thats pastey. Can't tell if it's good cuz the colors don't match my C35 complexion.

This one is around $21 through a BC rep, but can be purchased somewhat less expensively on ebay. For the price, however, you get nearly 2 oz. You get an spf of 12. You get medium, natural-looking coverage. You get better looking skin.
You also get a foundation that is non-comodogenic (does NOT clog pores). You get an easily blendable foundation that also does NOT enhance combination skin flakes as I get. This one wears well throughout the day. I believe these foundations are sold under "warm" and "Cool" catgories. This is misleading. i ma very fair, and wear "Alabaster", a shade that I believe is sold as a "cool", but I am quite warm-complected. This one is definitely worth checking out. Get lots of samples to determine your exact shade. :)

on 1/4/2003 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I liked this product and during the period of my use, I didn't have any reactions to it. I'm not usually a foundation person, but this one I found very easy to blend and it stayed sheer and fresh looking all day. However, since I started having reactions with the wet/dry compact and the eyeshadows, I would not repurchase.

on 6/4/2001 9:26:00 AM

This is a long lasting foundation with sheer but good coverage. Goes on smooth and does not change on your skin. Has spf also. Non-comedogenic. Good for all skin types!