September 2, 2014 | 1786 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - InColor Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss in Babe

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 11:54:00 AM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

This is probably the best true nude gloss I own at this time. I have many nude glosses but they either lean too warm or too cool some have too much glitter or too much glitz and colors mixed in with it. Babe is just your everyday nude gloss that will work well with any makeup look you are pairing it with. Babe is a true beige base with a tiny hint of pink to make it wearable with a pearl reflective shine. Babe does also have some tiny sparkle specs in it but it is surely not over the top. On my pigmented lips, I did find Babe to be on the sheer side so I apply two layers to make the color more saturated. I absolutely love the feel/texture of Jordana's Pretty Shine Luxury Glosses. In fact, they are more luxurious feeling then the true luxury brands of Dior and YSL! Jordana also nailed down the stick factor to perfection. It has enough stick to hold on to the lips for a long time. However, it isn't so sticky like MAC's Lip Glasses which feel like maple syrup. Jordana's glosses cost $1.99 and I feel this was a valid excuse to break my no-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by altar_keene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow! I am so amazed and impressed with the inexpensive drugstore lipgloss. I have only seen the Jordana brand sold at Walgreens. I finally decided to try the Babe lipgloss because I love the way it looked in the tube. I didn't expect this to have much color payoff. I was so wrong. This is the neutral pinky-complex brown-neutral-shimmery lip color I have been searching for for ages. I have tried high and low end lipsticks and lipglosses and honestly nothing is as nice at this color. This gloss is very nicely pigmented, the staying power is decent. There is a slight fruity smell, but it doesn't linger and I don't notice any strange taste. I will be trying more of the colors in this range.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Really unique shade of gloss. To me, it has a slight greenish undertone. I like the consistancy and it makes my lips feel pretty moisturized, but doesn't last long. I will definatly repurchase this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by xoel4everlife14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wow, wow, wow! jordana has outdone us all again! im a total lip gloss junkie, and i have all the incolor luxury glosses. babe is probably my favorite, with an adorable pink-brown light tint, it gives your lips sparkle, with 1 swipe!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 6:58:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gorgeous multidimensional color that's amazingly MLBB. It's a beige base with pink, lilac and gold micro shimmers. Prettiest color in this range I've ever seen HE or LE. The price is amazing, texture is smooth but somewhat long wearing. Fantastic gloss that's a steal at the price , and would look good on any skin tone. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 12:39:00 AM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This color is what I wanted WnW #568 Bronze Berry, a cult favorite, to be: a cool pinky brown with lots and lots and lots of pink microshimmer. Plumps and defines my small lips without the frostiness of Bronze Berry. With all the microshimmer one might think it is too "too" to be MLBB. Not so; it's still a very subtle lip color. Not too light, either, but still nude. Wear is fine; I admit I'm not that picky when it comes to reapplying lipgloss so YMMV. The scent is gross (perfume-y fruit? no bueno!) but it doesn't last long.This is my favorite of Jordana's Pretty Shine lipglosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ranifaye

Personally, I think this is the best MLBB shade for me! My lips are fairly pigmented, and this shade matches them perfectly. It perks up my face when I want a natural, easy "no-makeup" look. There's enough pigmentation in the gloss to show up on my pigmented lips & just enough sparkle for a pretty overall look! Absolutely LOVE the texture on my lips - sticky enough to where I don't feel I need to re-apply often, but not too sticky to where it's annoying and difficult to spread & apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by cnh

All the colors from these series are great, economical, pigmented, smooth, stays on, great smelling. This one is very pleasing to the eyes and great for a natural look. Shimmery and a lovely demure color as others have described. Get it, it's one of the best glosses I've ever used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gloss is awesome! In the tube it appears to be a taupey-mauve with shimmer...on my pigmented lips it's a mauvey-berry with a violet iridescence and maybe some teeny weeny glitter. It smells fruity without being fake and overpowering. The formula is moisturizing, not gritty, and lasts quite awhile. I have many of these Jordana Pretty Shine glosses, they are worth far more than the $1.50 that Walgreens charges for them! Don't miss out, get them all!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 3:30:00 AM More reviews by BarbItalia

This is the HOTTEST YLBB gloss shade I've ever seen. Imagine a taupe base with minute pink and gold metallic sparkles!!! I mean, TEENY TINY sparkles, so that together, all three elements create a YLBB shimmer that's HOT. This is the third shade of the new Jordana InColor glosses I've purchased this week, and with good reason: they're fabulous!!! I just love the way they feel and wear. GO LOOK AT WALGREENS! NOW!