July 29, 2014 | 2075 users online

Styling Products - KMS California - Sea Salt Styling Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:05:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

I have pretty unruly hair and was looking for something aside from hairspray to hold curls. I use my straightener to curl and I prefer them a bit loose and wavy. This did wonders! I had texture and it wasn't too crunchy. It made my curls last way longer than hairspray and kept them soft. I had tried the got to be mermaid waves and wasn't overly impressed. This also smells way better!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This helps define my curls well. I just spray this on after the show and let my hair air dry when I want my hair natural and curly. I also sometimes spray it at my roots to give me more body when I blow dry my hair out. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by pk2013

This bottle lasts forever (I bought it in Feb and I still have it in July now) and I use it fairly often. I also love the fresh scent. It leaves a sticky film if you use too much, so a little goes a long way. I have used this with short and medium-length hair. I have thick, curly/wavy hair and this helps define it better than any gel, mousse or cream I've used. Sometimes, I use this on top of a leave-in because I've read that sea salt sprays are drying, but I really don't think this is. When I only had a little left, I diluted it and actually like the outcome more. I bought a drugstore sea salt spray and am on the fence about it. I'm leaning towards buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So far I love this. I have baby fine hair and everything is too heavy for it and makes it look greasy. This seems to do the trick for me in place of mousse or anything designed to give volume. My hair stays shiny after blow drying it (which is great b/c on the bottle it says it will make it matte) and before where I had to really really watch how much product I put in, this I don't have to worry about!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Aceberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple of months ago and since then I find myself using it almost every time I style my hair. I use it to give my fine hair extra boost and texture. I use it when I let my hair dry naturally (I have a natural wave) and also when I blow dry and when I straighten. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since using it. I don't think I would recommend this for everyday use those with dry hair (however, it is the least drying sea salt spray I've tried). It doesn't leave hair all gunky and gross like some sea salt sprays can do. Overall I absolutely love this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by rubixcyube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is just okay. The texture and hold lasts for maybe an hour and then it just leaves my hair limp and feeling dirty. I usually use sea salt spray to get my hair wavy, piecey and thicker. Since they discontinued my favorite (NeXXus Sea Swell Ocean Air Texture Mist), I resorted to this one. It does the job okay but not the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 8:05:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's an okay product. Nothing sprecial really. It's fine to make beach curls with.
I like the sea salt spray from Philip B more because it adds more volume to my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Donisia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using KMS Sea Salt Spray for about 6 months now and absolutely love this product!! I have limp, pin straight Eastern European hair that falls flat no matter what I do. I've tried tons of volumizing products and usually end up disappointed. This spray adds fullness and texture to my baby fine hair and is so quick and easy to use. I spray it onto damp hair, blow dry upside down and that's it! It also works great when I've had my hair up all day or went to the gym. Just spray it onto dry hair, flip over, blow dry for a few seconds and it absorbs some of the excess oil. No need for dry shampoo. I usually leave my hair straight and use this for fullness, but if you wanted wavy hair, just scrunch while blow drying or let air dry. A little goes a long way, so don't use too much. It can be pretty drying especially if used often, so I use conditioners and light Moroccan oil to prevent damage. The packaging is great, love the spray bottle instead of a finger spritzer and it smells good too. I would definitely recommend this spray to anyone with fine, limp hair !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was in search of another decent sea salt spray and I was lucky to snag this half price, so I couldn't turn this one down. This product does exactly what it's supposed to do-it gives me plenty of body and textured, beachy waves. I don't use it everyday, but sometimes I want to play up my natural wave and curl and this product is perfect for doing that. I like to use this with Enjoy's volumizing mousse and it gives me perfect, beachy hair everytime. Like someone else mentioned, this product gives you the right amount of "crunch" without being too sticky or stiff. I like the packaging as well, it looks cute amongst my other hair products.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by harriss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I thought this product was going to save me and my limp, fine, wavy hair. It gives me TONNES of body and nice big waves. However, I noticed after using it for a while that my hands started to feel really dry, as though I had been bathing them daily in rubbing alcohol. On further inspection I realized that the alcohol and salt content in this product was FRYING my hair. I still keep the bottle in my bathroom cupboard for special occaisons but I wouldn't DARE use this product on a daily basis.