Chanel turbulent

4.7

on 4/19/2014 9:46:00 PM

A favorite product. Doesn't look "natural" - but it's not supposed to. Fun, fresh, different. Love the days I wear it!! (And been wearing it now regularly since 2007)

on 4/16/2013 8:53:00 PM

There was a ton of hype around this product and it really didn't work out like I Hoped :(. I wanted SOOOOOO BADDDD to love it and just didn't.

It is a cool pink with a satin to it. It smells extremely funky as well

Will not be buying again :(

on 8/22/2011 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the blush of my dream. Blue-based pink which is so good with my neutral-toned skin. I also found that it works perfectly with a little of bronzer on the cheeks and gives a healthy glow and plash of color like it is a natural summer sun-kissed blush on my cheeks.
I generally find that all chanel blushes look different from the color you see in the package when applied to the skin. They somehow adapt to your natural coloring. turbulent does adapt to my fair skin very well.

on 3/28/2011 7:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Every once in a while, a color comes along that makes me wish I had been more discerning in my past 5-lippie reviews. To say that I "love" this color would be inadequate; it's simply the best pink I have ever worn, period. While it looks intimidating in the compact -- it's a true neon, fluorescent pink -- it's not at all harsh on the cheeks, even for my very pale, NW5-10ish (NARS Siberia) complexion. I would even go as far as to say that it's a bit sheer after tapping off the excess, but it could easily be built for more color. It's a very cool pink on the skin, and it leaves a gorgeous glow.

My only complaint is that this shade had to be discontinued -- like Narcisse, and other gorgeous LE colors, it should have been part of the permanent collection and not subject to distinction. I highly recommend it to anyone who can manage to find it!

on 9/1/2010 7:51:00 PM

I can't believe I have not reviewed this yet. I absolutely love the colour. I went from using no blush at all, to what looks like an electrick pink shimmery blush. It is not something I would have ever gravitated towards, except the SA at the Chanel counter had been chatting with me, and convinced me to try it, and when I did, I could not believe how a little blush could just freshen me up. It goes on very delicately, and is very buildable. It has that fresh look that one gets after a nice run, except polished. I love Turbulent.

on 8/22/2010 11:36:00 PM

I finally, finally got my hands on this gorgeous but sadly d/c blush and I was not at all disappointed. I was abit intimidated by the brightness of the color in the palate, and in fact when it is just freshly brushed on my cheeks it can look a tad over the top, but within seconds it almost magically blends into a lovely, natural, just in from the fresh air look. I have a new fav Chanel blush and if your reading this and have the opportunity to try this, I say "go for it!!". Just for your info, I am 45 years old, chanel beige, nc30/35. Other favorite blushes are chanel narcisse, nude and rose petale and GA #10.

on 11/4/2009 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

amazing BRIGHT bubblegum pink blush. One light swipe and you already have a whole bunch of color, so i use this with my 187 to grab a decent amount since it's soooo easy to get a bit much with thsi great formula.
the pink is such a fun color, definitely for those funky looks but still tasteful (if used with a light hand remember!)

on 6/20/2009 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

If I could write poetry, I would write an ode to this blush. In the compact, it looks ridiculously bright, but applied lightly (I use MAC 187 brush since I am a super pale PPP) it gives the most incredibly beautiful cool pink glow. It has a similar effect as Narcisse on me but is more pigmented and with no warm tones at all. There is very fine shimmer, but it doesn't look shimmery when applied, just glowy. I ADORE this. It was worth the extra money that I spent getting it because it's discontinued.

on 4/17/2009 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Chanel Turbulent is *insanely* pretty!! Whenever I put this on .. it just makes me smile! This is a super bright pink blush that looks almost hot pink in the pan .. but applies more softly and looks so girly on! This is stunning paired with soft pink lips and smokey eyes. Despite how bright it looks, it appears very natural once applied. It wears well and the pigmentation is perfect for this shade of blush .. not too sheer, not too heavy. Absolute *perfection*. I'm so glad I got this one before it sold out! I'm in LOVE with this blush!!

on 2/13/2009 11:21:00 AM

ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! I CANT LIVE WO THIS COLOR!!!