August 2, 2014 | 1622 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Vital Radiance Soft Dimension Powder Shadow

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2006 1:26:00 AM More reviews by lnajaar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the "Pink Sands" trio consists of a medium beige lid color, a darker brown crease color, and a pink highlight color in a round case. (I never use the highlighters.) Although the colors are definitely neutrals, they have a pink-plum undertone. The lid color blends seamlessly into my skin color, however, it has a subtle brightening effect. These shadows have the slightest sheen, but no shimmer. The colors blend together softly, so there are no garish contrasts, but can be built up to be more dramatic if desired. I definitely recommend consulting the Vital Radiance web site for recommendations on which of the four shadow compacts will compliment your eye color. There were two choices for my medium-brown eyes. The cooler toned "Pink Sands" harmonizes with my cool skin tone and medium brown eyes/dark brown hair. The texture is very soft and it's as long-wearing as any, considering I didn't even use their eye primer. I LOVE the colors and the finish!