Rimmel Vinyl Lip in Urban Princess

3.5

on 3/15/2003 6:04:00 AM

I don't like this Lip Vinyl anywhere near as much as the others I have - it is rather thin in texture, so it doesn't last very long, and it has an unpleasant smell. The colour is a pretty medium rosy pink shimmer though.

on 4/21/2002 7:08:00 AM

Love the pink/plum color and the texture; not sticky but very light and thin. Feels very smooth and comfortable on lips.
This gloss is however not high pigmented (you have to apply 2 or 3 layers lipgloss with the sponge each time) and doesn't last long. Every hour you need to apply it again to get the color and the high gloss back!
Rimmel, great color but you have to do something about the lasting qualities and the versatility!!

on 3/28/2002 9:29:00 PM

I really like this lip gloss! I'm glad I'm not the only one who found this particular Lip Vinyl thinner than the others. It's not too terribly thin, however, and it really doesn't matter because this color is beautiful! It's a shimmery, sheer, rosy-pink color. It makes my lips look really shiny and "juicy" with just a hint of pink color. It has a very, very slight smell which disappears almost instantly. All around, it's a very pretty lip gloss. I hope this isn't limited edition!

Recommended for Medium Skin