November 28, 2014 | 2005 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Tom Ford Collection The Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by stls

I don't really know why I'm reviewing such a loooong gone eyeliner, probably I still haven't accepted the loss... It was the smoothest, prettiest creamy blackened brown eyeliner I ever had. So flattering, long wearing, easy to smudge for a quick smokey eye, it was my first choice every time I couldn't decide what to begin with my eye make up. And I still haven't found a decent replacement. Sigh...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

This is from the Azuree, Summer, 2006 collection. I'll start by telling you that I am not very big on pencil liners -- I've been a liquid liner girl for as long as I can remember. However, when I tried this on my hand, it glided on so easily, smoothly, and beautifully, I had to try it on my eyes. It is the PEFECT black-brown shade, goes on VERY easily, smudges out beautifully, and is one of the nicest pencil liners I have tried. It is also long lasting and doesn't flake or smudge easily after application. I did not find this to be "expensive" as the other reviewer did, it is the same price as other EL eyeliners, $18.50 in the U.S. The only reason I took away one lipstick rating is because I would prefer this have a smudge tip on the other end like the other regular EL liners. Too bad it is limited edition. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2006 5:02:00 PM More reviews by symphorosa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This khol pencil comes in just one colour - Noirée - a very dark, matte brown.
I just wish this wasn`t a LE and soooo overpriced ( 21 €! for a 04 OZ/1.15g khol pencil), because i like everything about it: it's the perfect blackened brown suit-all colour, easy to apply and blend...and yet stays put for hours...plus the gorgeous Azurée packaging...