October 1, 2014 | 1959 users online

Treatments - Cuccio Naturale - Grapeseed Oil Hand AntiOxidant

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Nirat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I actually use this product as a night time facial serum/moisturizer and not for my hands. As someone with sensitive skin, I appreciate this product not using any fragrance or essential oils that are potentially irritating. This is a blend of grape seed, sunflower, macadamia, safflower, and jojoba oils with a bit of vitamin E at the end (as a preservative I imagine, since this doesn't have any others). I use this at night for the most part because it's a bit too oily for me during the day, but I have used this as a daytime product during the winter when my face gets quite a bit dryer. My skin always feels super soft and moisturized the morning after use. If you can find it, I recommend giving it a go. You can always use it for the original purpose too, I guess, haha!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 12:01:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Cuccio Naturale is a little-known brand of natural nail care products that is usually sold in day spas. You can also find them at starnail.com (no, I don't work for them, not afilliated, blah, blah, blah). The Grapesees AntiOxidnat hand oil is a great moisturizing spray product. All natural ingredients and no chemicals. The Lemon Lightening serum and apple (malic-acid based) cuticle coni=ditioner are also GREAT. I urge all nail "buffs" (pun intended) to try this line.