September 2, 2014 | 1642 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Incolor Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss in Delightful

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

after reading all the reviews, had to go buy it.
the color is a light reddish/pink with a hint of frost and a hint of glitter. neither being over-powering. the brand is way under-appreciated and undermarketed.
the color is beautiful. the packaging is pretty cheap looking, but i assume thats why it's 2 bucks. i'm ok with cheap looking as long as it looks good on, which this definetely does. it has a light, fruity non-overpowering smell. i'm not sure about the staying power, but im always reapplying anyway, so for 2 bucks, who cares?!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by uthinkpink01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this in both Delightful and Dazzling, and let me tell you they are very aptly named. Delightful truly is a delightful color. It's a deep orangey coral color that really makes my lips pop, it's the absolute perfect color for me. And for two bucks you can't beat the price. I have a backup in this color for when I run out, and when I run out of that one, I will be getting another!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by shanstuff

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this lip gloss at Walgreen's purely out of curiosity. I liked the color and for $1.99, I figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. Honestly, I wasn't expecting much, given the price and the fact that I'm not familiar with the brand. I thought it would be very sheer, probably either too slick or too sticky, and would have little to no pigment. Boy, was I wrong! Delightful is just that...delightful! It's a beautiful warm pinky-coral with lots of pigment, so it really pops on my lips. There is plenty of shimmer, but it's super-fine, so it isn't over-the-top and doesn't feel gritty. The texture is medium-weight and isn't too slick or too sticky, but a perfect combination...it glides onto the lips and stays put. Lasting power is good for a gloss, and it stays on me for a couple of hours, which is better than most, even many of the higher-end brands I use. There is a strawberry fragrance to it, so if you have issues with fragrance, do be aware...however, there is no taste to the product.

I will definitely be back for more of these. The quality really surprised me, and there are several other shades I'd love to try!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Akidrad

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a fair skinned redhead/auburn with green eyes and I have to say this color looks TERRIBLE on me. So unnatural and practically bright orange. I'm throwing it out. I like these lipglosses in general, just not this shade, too orangey.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by earlyprim

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great companion gloss for MAC Springsheen blush.The color is very similar. Perfect spring/summer look for fair skinned ladies.

This gloss is very reasonable is price. $1.99 at Walgreens. Very highend look with lasting color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best lipglosses I have, if not the best.
The color is perfect. I am a PPP with brown eyes and reddish brown hair. I don't like when lipgloss is too light, it washes me out.
This is the perfect corally, peachy pinkish lipgloss. Very natural looking yet also flattering. Texture is nice too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was intrigued by this color and pulled it out of my mom's drawer, tried it on... and was wowed!

This really brightens up my PPP complexion, but it's not garish or overpowering... and it's not too sticky, either. It doesn't have a ton of staying power - but nothing does for me.

So... I found my own tube at Walgreen's for the whopping price of $1.99!

I would definitely recommend this for the fair-skinned among us.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 9:45:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I think Jordana makeup is some of the best in drugstores, and you can't find it everywhere. I think only Walgreens carries it in the USA, or at least in my area. I bought this and darling, the colors are beautiful and bright. I can see these looking good on tanned or fair skin. I have light-med skin. The color is very in trend right now. Coral lips have made their come back. I tested them in the store before buying, I thought for $1.99 or 2 for $3 that they wouldn't be worth much.
This line is better and even cheaper than wet n wild makeup.
This color is ultra glam and high glitter, although the glitter is super fine and not gritty whatsoever. The color is a perfect shade of coral, somewhere between pink and peach. The shine is decent, not incredibly shiny. You can use a little and make it sheer, or alot and build the color and shine. So they are a little similar to MAC's glosses. They aren't too slick and that's my biggest gripe for a cheaper gloss.
Lasts as good as any other gloss, so I can't say enough about these.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2008 11:09:00 PM More reviews by cucumber110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color frightened me in the tube, but I expected it to be sheer and for $2 you really can't go wrong.

So I bought it.

And, well, it frightened me on my lips as well. I'm slightly tanned and this color did not flatter me at all, but I can see somebody that's fair wearing this. The color in the tube is what you get, this bright flashy coral color (if you have Jordana's nail polish in "Summer Fling" it's the same color).

I hated this purely because it looked horrible on me. However, somebody else is going to love this :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a medium coral shade with silver microglitter. I spotted it at Walgreens and since I loved the shade(and it was so cheap!) I decided to try it. Now I don't care for lot of cheaper brands lipglosses but I was totally blown away by great quality of this product. Its actually quite pigmented so I could just wear it without lipstick and still have decent color on my lips. Shimmer is just enough and its not over the top at all. It actually lasted a long time-at least several hours which is unheard off in lipgloss! Revlon lipgloss that I like is actually not that moisturizing but my lips still felt moisturized with Jordana's gloss as it wore off. This could actually be HG lipgloss!