October 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Eyeliner - Chanel - Liquid Eye Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by KimL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'll be direct.....this is great if u don't intend to cry. When I first receive this product from swap, the liner was great and I can create a perfect liquid line right at my eye line. If I make a mess I can easily clean up with q-tip before it dries. It stays on well and won't smudge. But the thing is, when you cry, this completely dissolves and you'll become a raccoon. The mess is very hard to clean up unless u have water/oil mixture type eye makeup remover with you in the middle of the day. Well I don't.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by chanelohlic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this everyday and have reperchased several times because its Chanel and i very rarely stray when it comes to makeup.
Its a nice black liquid, nice consistancey....but having recently tried Diors version i noticed some flaws in the Chanel one!
The lid/brush handle is slightly too long which makes getting close to the mirror when applying a bit difficult.
Also, the very tip of the brush looks like its cut quite blunt which makes it very hard to get an effortless flick at the end of the eyelid. It somehow leaves it looking a bit smudged!
The Dior Version has a shorter handle so you can grip it better for more control and the very tip of the brush comes to a tiny point which obviously means the bristles at the end are finer, this makes it much easier to get that feminine feline flick at the end of the line.
I think i may stick to the Dior one from now on, but i wouldnt rule out this completly should i run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kimmibety

I bought this product awhile ago in black, but I absolutely love it. It stayed on for more than 12 hours even without a base. Works a little strange and I had to get used to it a bit and it was kind of pricey but other than that I would DEFINETLY repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 5:36:00 AM More reviews by weemanmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in black. It is a good liquid eye liner, but not equal to the price, hence why I would not buy it again. It takes a fair bit of getting used to apply, and the color dries out quickly. You then give it a few clicks to get it going and then you have too much on the pen tip. Very frustrating.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by BabyJellyy

best eye liner i have ever owned but i simply cannot afford it, the brush is perfect you can make a defined thick or thin line, the colour is so dark, i didn't experience flaking at all and i remember it's staying power was great but at the end of the night or feeling lazy i could gently rub it off with my hands which helped when i forgot during the day i had it on and would rub my eyes, i'd just keep on until it all came off. bottle is very small though, last quite a while but come on. I'd buy this again when i can afford it i.e. a graduate with a career lol

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by ani925

this is my fave eyeliner. i wear eyeliners everyday, so i am constantly trying diff eyelines and compare them. this is by far the best eyeliner i have tried. it stays all day and doesn't smudge even after sleeping. the brush makes it easy to draw the line as thin/thick as you want. i like this product better than the other eyeliners which are felt-tip, it provides more precision. it is pricey but its worth every penny, esp when you are able to rely on the product no matter what situation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by cwetzler

I have been using this product for years. It is the easiest applicator I have used. This is probably the reason I like it so much. I can make a thin even line every time. It stays on and does not smudge. I buy the brown and that is dark enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by jennhsieh

I've used this for years and years!!! I really love the applicator brush, which is firm yet easy to control. The only thing that has made me look for other liquid liners is that this one is not waterproof, and I always look like a raccoon by the end of the day. Otherwise, I love this liner! One stick lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2007 2:40:00 PM More reviews by shbea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this, tried wet n wild bc Dillards was out of the Chanel, and i miss it. WNW is OK, but the chanel liquid is so easy to use, lasts all day, i am really missing it right now!! just waiting on my order. GREAT STUFF

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2007 12:10:00 AM More reviews by carriehan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely the best liquid eyeliner. Easy to use and easy to control - drawing a thin or a thick line. It does not smear either.