April 16, 2014 | 965 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Express Finish in Coral Sand

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2006 6:51:00 PM More reviews by socra_tease_me

ITA with everything the reviewr below said. I fell in love with it because my friend had it, and I tried it over some bright pink polish I didn't like (I'm talking to you, Color Club Electric Coral). The result was this reddish magenta bronzy sparkly color. It's great too on it's own though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by hontapocasgreen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This color is from Maybelline's Summer 2006 collection. The color itself is neither coral nor sand; however, it does have that sparkling sand finish. The color itself is a medium bronze color with tons of the metallic microshimmer/glitter. It seems to be more of neutral tone color.

It did dry quickly to the touch, but I still used my Orly Sec n Dry as a topcoat. This does need a top coat to bring out the shine in it. I actually like the brush on the applicator & as I am finding about more about this line, the brush had changed over the years. It applies smoothly. I only wore the color for 3 days, but I imagine it would have lasted up to five with no reapplication of any topcoats.

I got this on a BOGOF, so the price was relatively cheap as I also used a $1 off coupon next to the display in Walgreens. I would buy this again if I ever used it up.