L'Oreal Colour Riche in Tender Pink

4.3

on 6/6/2014 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was one of my first lipsticks and it's still one of my faves. It's almost too dark for me to wear alone but I like to line my lips with it and then fill them in with a lighter color in the same shade :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love this product..its hard to find in stores..perfect color and texture. the cap does come off easily.

on 5/1/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Really pretty mauve color. It's a creamy texture, good for dry lips, and it stays pretty well. It's not super dramatic, it's more of a my lips but better color. Looks good on many skin tones. Definitely recommend for every day.

on 2/3/2013 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I wish they would bring back the silver tube versions of the color riche...they were creamier, less drying and had great pigment. I bought this thinking they simply renamed the Tender Mauve (that was in the silver tube ---and I loved it!) but alas, no. This is more pinky and more drying.
Sure wish cosmetics companies with good products left them alone. Sigh.

MLBB, great formula can easily be worn sheer or opaque. Not chalky or dirty looking. When it starts to wear off I add a little lip balm to even it out if I'm not near a mirror.

on 8/6/2012 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous dusty-rose color, very close to my natural lip color, but a tiny, tad darker. Creamy, subtle shine. A perfect shade for my very fair skin, gives it a little bit of "enhanced" color. Scent is comforting- sort of retro with a 1950's glamour girl feel. Love it. I normally do not wear lipstick, but this formula pairs nicely with a balmy gloss. Will buy again!

on 2/13/2012 9:41:00 AM

This is the rosey-pink MLBB color I've been searching for. The formula is smooth, creamy and moisturizing. I pair it with the L'Oreal Le Gloss in Really Rose.

on 2/9/2012 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Pretty brown-based rose. Unfortunately, I don't care for the formula as it's too dry and doesn't apply as smooth as a great lipstick should. I find most of L'Oreals lipstick to be in that category.
On another note, I've decided to leave L'Oreal products as this company still tests their products on animals! In this day & age, this is pretty shocking and and I do believe that they stated years ago that this practice would end, but I've recently learned that this is not so.
Hello Revlon :)

Perfect "my lips but darker" shade.

on 4/23/2011 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love the color. the smell is so-so. it's the old grandma smell but it stays long and the formula is moisturizing.

Popular Lipsticks