December 19, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - E.L.F. - Eye Make-Up Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

My version of these comes in a dispenser like neutrogena makeup remover wipes - a square pack housing little squares. In a nutshell - these do not remove waterproof eye makeup and sting something awful = what a waste and POS product which is too bad because I normally like ELF products.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by kodancerbabeee

This product is cheap and effective, but of course there has to be a catch! I must admit that it does a phenomenal job of removing that stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner. However, if the smallest, microscopic portion gets in your eyes, all hell breaks loose. It burns, your eye will get red, water, your vision will get blurry, it burns some more, it hurts like hell trying to flush out and overall leaves you very much in pain. However, it does do what it promises, and does it for such a great price, so if you're willing to be suuuper careful, this may be the right product!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by MommyVille

When I saw a $1 pricetag I thought I might as well try it. Keeping in mind that these were only a dollar I cant complain too much about them. Well first you have to know that these are small thin pads, which since its only meant for eye makeup is not too bad. But the first night I tried this to remove my eye makeup I must admit that it actually did a pretty good job at removing it, since the pads are so thin though you definately need more then one. Thats not even the bad part though. If you get the smallest tiniest amount of this inside your eye, its over. Hell breaks loose inside your eyeball. Its like fire, burns your eye so bad that it just makes you regret not using that dollar on a bag of cheetos or something. I gave this two stars for the fact that they do an alright job at removing the makeup but just save your money please and invest on a good quality eye makeup remover because your eyes are so sensitive and they deserve some good quality stuff.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by smtiquia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They work, they are cheap (1 dollar), and they are easily accessible. They get my everyday eye makeup off, primer, mascara and all. However, I have to work a bit harder for special occasion makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by Mocksoup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not the worst I have used, and the pads are pretty convenient, but I feel like I am scratching my eyes when I use them. They work, they are cheap, and they are easily accessible. For 1 dollar, they are a bargain, and they get my everyday eye makeup off, primer, mascara and all. I have to work a bit harder for special occasion makeup.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

couldn't resist the $1 pricetag but i wish i would have gotten the neutrogena or almay eye makeup remover. these burn my eyes like no other! i have the reddest eyes right now. yes my eye makeup is removed but my eyes hurt.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by mellocat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had bought three of these little things because I was looking for a cheaper, smaller alternative to the usual "up and up" Target brand makeup wipes I normally buy. Since I only wear eye makeup and wash any face powder off with face wash and water, I thought these would be perfect for every day use. Turns out they really sting my eyes, especially when trying to take off mascara on the underside of my lashes.. Not only that, since they are so tiny, they are pretty hard to hold and rub away makeup right where I need to get into (lashline, corners, etc). I also had to use one pad per eye since the pad dried out pretty quickly. BUT, despite all of that, these are perfect to keep in your purse for on the go touch ups or if your makeup gets smudged. Would buy again because of the size of the little jar and the price, and it's nice to be able to carry around a barely there makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by nlt87

I love this it so cute and so tiny,if you really had to you could carry it with you. It comes in a screw top container which I really like, no less no fuss. This removes my eyemake up so easily and doesn't leave my eye area feeling gross and dry. Its only a dollar which I love its not a bank breaker and in this economy that's fantastic, I like to splurge but can't do it all the time. I have no complaints about this at all, pick it up and give if a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by mooshrimp

I really, really like these. I'm incredibly lazy about taking off my eye makeup so if it's not easy to take off, I don't. I got these on a whim with my first order from E.L.F. and I actually really like them! Most eye makeup removers are on these giant sized pads and I don't end up using them because I feel like I'm wasting them (because they're so big). These are just the right size. I like that they don't leave you feeling greasy at all. The packaging is irritating and the lid falls off, but I can live with it for $1. I even forgot about these in a drawer for a long time and was able to revive them from bone dry with a little bit of water. They worked good as new. Yes they do sting a bit if it gets in your eyes, but I haven't found an eye make-up remover that doesn't. I don't wear waterproof mascara so I can't comment, but I do wear kohl liner and that comes right off. If there's any residue from waterproof anything that won't come off, take a bit of face lotion or olive oil and rub at it with that.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by kiely98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This just plain didn't work for me. It did NOTHING to remove my waterproof mascara. I guess that's what I get for $1.