Yves Rocher Jardins du Monde - Laotian Lotus Shower Gel

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/18/2013 5:41:00 AM

It is a very good shower gel with a light, soft floral scent. THe scent is not my cup of tea (I prefer tiare or ylang ylang), but the quality of the gel overall is very good.
It foams up well and cleanses skin without drying it out. It leaves a very light scent on the skin which quickly disappears.
I'd definitely recommend this shower gel, especially to those sensitive to strong scents.

on 8/5/2013 2:56:00 PM

A beautiful shower gel. The scent is lovely and very soft. It foams up nicely and doesn't dry out my skin. I have used this for ages. I hope it never gets discontinued. A favourite from Yves Rocher!

on 11/13/2011 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Probably my least favorite Yves Rocher showel gel scent. It smells a bit too thin and perfumey. It is a floral, of course, and I do like some florals, just not pink florals.

on 2/11/2011 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

. I loved this at the time it came out, but could not use something so flower-y every day. It is too strong for regular use.
As all shower gels from YR, this is often on sale, so the price is reasonable. I won't be repurchasing, one bottle was enough. If you are looking for a summery scented shower product that doesn't break the bank, you might want to consider this -the flowery scent is quite prominent, so make sure you like it before buying.

on 2/6/2011 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Very delicate scent. I wish I could find a perfume that smells as nice and pure.

on 8/14/2010 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This shower gel has a very nice and subtle smell to it. The only con is that it's a little hard to open the can. I have to admit that I've got a soft spot for all Yves Rocher products. I generally like the natural perfumes, the products are not tested on animals which is an important pro and as far as I can tell they're using a lot of natural ingredients.

on 3/20/2010 7:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This is such a nice shower gel.. it's pink and has a really refreshing scent, much less sweet than I would have expected. Flowery, not sweet, a little green and very fresh.

Let me quickly get to the point that bothers me : the opening. How am I supposed to open this freakishly tight, flimsy cap?! Impossible without hurting my fingers, it is such a pain and they still produce the packaging like this after years! I just have to leave it open..

I'm sorry I can't describe scents that well, but still..
I've ordered a couple of YR products a while ago and generally noticed the scents differ quite a lot from what I normally pick up at the drugstore.. they are pretty natural, but not herb-like, and I noticed the fresh green notes in all the shower gels I got.
I find this and especially Cèdre Bleu and Thé Vert not dramatically differnt from the base notes, actually pretty similar to some point. I love all the variations though, especially the scent in this pretty pink bottle.

on 6/30/2006 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

As girly as can be, this luscious pink flowery gel is delightful. It is does not lather copiously, but the trade off is that it is gentle on the skin. The sweet, apple blossom-like floral scent lingers after a shower.