Aveeno Emulave shampoo

on 6/30/2006 10:40:00 AM

This might be the shampoo that works best with my hair type!
The first time I used it, I got a terrible allergic reaction all over my face, and I though it had been due to this. However, a few weeks later I decided to try it again, and there was no reaction at all!!! so, it might have been the water or anything in the air that day :-S

Ingredients: Aqua, Lauryl polyglucose, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Sodium laureth sulphate, Cocamidopropylamine oxide, Lactic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl urea, Hydrolyzed wheat gluten, Propylene glycol, Polyquaternium 39, Glycerin, Allantoin, Peg-8, Avena sativa, Peg-8/SMDI Copolymer, Melissa officinalis, Palmitoyl myristyl serinate, Sodium polyacrylate, Parfum.

After using this, I only need to blow dry air for 4-5 minutes and it looks the way I want it to look :o)) continued >>