October 30, 2014 | 1128 users online

Blush - NARS - Oasis

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by ambsoph1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love Nars so much and I bought this off Sephora kinda on description only and I am so glad I did. I pretty much love all my Nars blushes I have bought so far maybe not so much deep throat but I bought that with the laguna so maybe that's why. Anyway this is my favorite so far. Its a light sweet pink on me with shimmer yes it's nars and it has shimmer. With lots of pigment . Actually just as described pink champagne. Love it! Can't wait to own all the Nars blushes! Only thing I noticed about this though is it's a little more powdery with excess after I swipe my brush than my other Nars blushes that I own. I currently own, Sin,Orgasm, Albatross, Laguna,deep throat duo.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nars says this is a sparkling pink champaign color. I would agree with that, but it's a darker, berry shade of pink. It has a small amount of shimmer, but most of it disappears on the skin. Its the perfect shade for fall and winter. Nars blushes are highly pigmented, last long on the skin, and the whole blush will last a long time because you only need a small amount.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Concealergeek

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All time favourite blush for summer nights. I love it in winter but when the skin is sun tanned it gives the most beautiful glow (I am NC 35) Don't be scared of the "champagne" glitter. It is not obvious on the face. I don't think it works at all for fair skin but for medium- tanned it is the best. In my case it looks much better than orgasm. Be careful with the application. It is really pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by genarod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush had wayyy too much glitter, which is ashame but it was a really pretty color.
I'd love a matte version of this, but I was quick to return this blush.

Everytime I looked in the mirror all I saw was specks of glitter literally all over my face. I felt like a little kid. I would try to wipe the glitter away and is just end up wiping the blush off- completely pointless

Pretty color but for me personally I can't stand having glitter everywhere on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by cjpramix

Another Nars blush that i love! (Actually i love all the nars blush in my collection) :) Oasis is such a beautiful pink/plum shade with subtle shimmer that i can wear everyday, from day to night. As always, Nars blushes are very pigmented, so just a little amount goes a long way. My pan of Oasis lasted months and months. I love Oasis with plum/berry/mauve lippie shades. This shade is so beautiful. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by PurpleElephants

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a pretty color, and it's super pigmented - so a tiny bit goes a lot way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by gelala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My go to blush. I owned this blush for years and wear it all the time and I barely see dent it in. It's a lovely pinky/plummy colour on my NC40ish skin. I wear it all year round and it was even my winter wedding blush. It matches all types of eye/lip combos so I find it pretty neutral. It has medium pigmentation so it's very buildable or you can apply a light dusting. I can't say anything bad about Oasis. They glitter doesn't show up at all but gives the blush a soft sheen to it so it's not matte or flat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love NARS blushes. This one took me a while to win my love, but it eventually did. It is now my signature winter blush. This is a mauve colour, with beautiful shimmer. The shimmer looks outrageous in the pan, but is barely noticeable on the face. It is a warmer mauve. If you have Sin, and you compare it to this, Sin is cooler, and therefore, will look very red and very dark on yellow-toned skin, very quickly. Oasis is extremely pigmented, to the point of being almost difficult to use. For a period of time, I thought it looked extremely unflattering on my face. I am very pale in winter, and recently, I noticed that if you are very pale, this would look very very good with a very light hand. It will look like you have blush on, but it looks like very pretty blush, very sweet but sophisticated looking. Or if you have olive or darker skin, it would also look like a natural flush. But if you are somewhere in between, it is a little bit harder to work with. Sometimes it will look muddy, sometimes it will age you, sometimes it just looks like you've got too much going on on your face. It will even look like contour if you put it slightly under your cheekbone. Therefore, I almost don't know if I should recommend this. I love it though, it looks very good with nude or red lipstick on pale skin. It also goes with shimmery neutral eyes very nicely. The one thing that it is also very good is that it works extremely beautifully with dark brunette to black hair. I don't suggest you to rush out and buy this immediately, but you should definitely try this out, as it is very beautiful if you get it right.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Gandhilama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just as described , for the first time Nars nails it as far as color discription. Its a pink champagne with gold shimmer, sounds beautiful well it is, except there is only one reason why I wouldn't repurchase. I have an exact dupe in my collection already and it is COVERGIRL Cheekers 170 Golden Pink. I can't believe I overlooked this blush many times only because it didn't have the Nars packaging. I'm so dumbbb! but Yeah it's an exact dupe so save yourself some money.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by MissB18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I went into Sephora to purchase NARS Douceur blush which the small store I went into whilst on holiday didn't carry so instead I decided to look at the other blushes on my want list and had to decide between Oasis and Sin, which I had had my eye on for a while.
For whatever reason, I just fell in love with the way Oasis looked swatched on my hand so I chose it over Sin but now that I've used it a few times I'm really regretting my decision.
It's up to par with NARS high quality standards and the colour is truly beautiful, a pinky mauve, but there is just way too much shimmer in it. It's borderline glittery and applying it takes the lightest hand possible and a lot of concentration.
If I happen to get into the city I may consider returning it and I for sure will not be repurchasing.