November 28, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lip Gloss - E.L.F. - Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Dippeddyedglitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I first bought mistaking for another products and I am so glad that I did. I was always skeptical about it because I have tried other lip products from E.L.F. and they have been so-so. The color pigmentation isn't amazing or anything but it is just one of those lips products that s good for the morning rush when you don't feel like thinking!

The packaging is okay. I don't really like products that have the clicking spinning up thing (sorry, don't know the official term) but for a dollar you can't beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lip gloss is a pretty, sheer baby pink. I'm not really sure why it's called a lipstick, because the texture is definitely that of a gloss. It's a great "my lips but better" shade that I think would work for people with all skin tones. It has a light, minty-vanilla scent that I really like. This gloss is a little bit sticky, but that doesn't really bother me too much. You can't really go wrong with this, especially for only $1! I definitely want to try some of the other shades of this lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by KB333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE these lipsticks! Great pigmentation. Very creamy and smooth. Some have scent and some feel minty! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Only downside is they have short lasting power, so need to re-apply every hour. BUTTT it's 1 dollar so common!!!

Check out my youtube review at youtube.com/xoKEEBUUxo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

I'm so torn on this stuff. It is the perfect sheer-nude, MLBB shade for me, so I'll keep buying it, but I would happily pay more for a gloss that was the same color but addressed the issues I have with this one.

The good: like I said, perfect sheer natural shade for my lips. Nice texture, thick but not sticky, gel-like. Pretty good wear time, especially for a gloss. One dollah.

The bad: I freaking hate. that. stupid. pen. I hate the disgusting felt applicator I'm supposed to rub on my lips again and again (I use a clean finger instead). And I don't care for the faint bubblegum scent. Literally ANY other scent I would have been okay with at such a faint level, but bubblegum is the one guaranteed to make me feel queasy at the lowest levels. I despise it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so skeptical because of the mixed reviews but I went ahead and bought Baby Lips and Pink Lemonade and I've never turned back! I have every shade. I have a ton of MAC lipsticks but I never use them as much as these lip products! They stay on all day and I don't have to worry about it getting on my teeth. Super comfy, beautiful on the lips and only $1! My new HG product! Run and purchase these! You won't regret it! I'm obsessed with this lip product! I wear it everyday. When I run out I will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Like the last reviewer, I too, normally hate lipgloss and that's also because they're too sticky, and my hair ends up plastered to my face. I was wandering Kmart when I passed by their mostly empty E.L.F rack and, in need of a fix, I picked up the Baby Lips...after all, it was only $1 and it's called Liquid lipstick which really intrigued me AND it was about the only thing left to buy..LOL I have medium tinted sligtly pale, dull lips so I'm always looking for something to add a little more youthfulness to them and the Baby Lips did just that. It's a pale pinky nude that applies almost clear with just enough glossiness to add a visual plumping effect with out the sticky,tacky feeling of lipgloss. It also has a mild sweet, minty taste to it which is also a plus factor.Indeed this is more like a lipstick in application and texture but the wear is another story..it's mediocre at best needing reapplications especially after drinking or eating but for the price, color, and effect, I don't mind reapplying and will definitely be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahdvy

Great product! The color is a beautiful soft nude pink that i think would look good on everyone. The texture is really nice, sort of balmy/glossy. The only con would be it doesnt stay on for too long, but for 1$ i cant complain!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by 26Alexandra

I really liked this lipstick. It applies like a gloss, but stays much longer. I think this color would be great for every skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by shescrafty72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

ELF cosmetics are hit or miss for me and this product is an absolute hit! Lets start off with texture, smooth, not too sticky, hydrating and moisturizing, feels good on the lips, fabulous shine and this color is just like it says, it looks like baby lips! Very soft nude pink, just enough color but not over powering and by the way, it's only $1. I keep repurchasing this as it's my favorite go to lip product so far this summer. If you've never tried, I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by kmciolli

I really like E.L.F.'s liquid lipsticks. They are pigmented but have a lot of shine to them and are very easy to apply.

Baby Lips is a great everyday nude color. It has just a hint of a soft pink which I really like.

There are two cons to this product:
1. It can be sticky
and
2. The product does not last very long.