October 25, 2014 | 1151 users online

Lip Gloss - NARS - Stolen Kisses

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Mikeswife

This is my HG nude lip product.

Price / Value--NARS isn't cheap. Good amount of product for the money.

Packaging--great. Love lip glosses with wands.

Product--I have dark eyes and dark hair, but fair skin. This is one of the few nude lip glosses I can wear that doesn't make me look completely washed out. It has just a hint of color in it that really enhances my natural lip tone. I don't find it to be sticky, it's flavorless and it usually lasts until lunch. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this pinky caramel gloss for a slightly darker than nude lip. i've already repurchased, as i wear it a lot. neutral without being muddy, flat, or orangey. NARS glosses are my favorite for their thick, moist texture, superior color payoff, and significant amount of product in the tube.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

There's lots to love about this one, when you talk about the gloss itself.

This is a great, medium-sheer (but still with good color payoff) caramel-pinky nude, that avoids the cadaver-nude look that I often run into with neutrals. My lips don't have all that much pigment, anyway, so this makes them look great, very natural. Great with a smoky eye or just for every day. I agree there's a slight smell of lanolin, definitely, but I notice that it goes away after 5-10 minutes and I don't find it unbearable.

The price is an awful, awful lot for a gloss - but given the fact that it has great staying power and I keep using it, rather than stacking it with the other would-be wonders in my closet, I think it's a worthy purchase.

NARS packaging can be a nightmare, since it gets covered in whatever may have even slightly spilled in your makeup bag, but a quick rub with a damp towel takes it off - until you put it back in there. oh well. Could be worse, right?

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by juicy69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss is nothing special in my opinion. It is a nude pink brown on my MAC NW45/47 complexion. I do like it as I do love nude lip color but its nothing special. I will return!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2010 6:45:00 AM More reviews by LittleMissCherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was my first NARS lipgloss I love the color, however I was very dissapointed with the staying power. Maybe its because I have very pigmented lips but when I put this on, thirty mins later my natural lip color is showing through :( If you love NARS and/or if you don't have very pigmented lips you might want to give it a shot as it is a beautiful color, a sheer dark caramel with some pink in it. I will not repurchase however I do plan on looking for a similar color with better staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have one and two backups and I love it... looks so dark but I like to use it with Mac's Myth to neutralize the nude lip, for me, it works really well and I prefer NARS lipglosses over MAC's any day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by sabweena86

Freakin' loveee this shade! It looks so subtle but also so sexy! I definitely wear this almost every day or out at night. Looks great, lasts a decent amount of time and doesn't chap my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by joey_s

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this, tried it on and then threw in the back of my drawer thinking it was just okay, nothing special. One day I was wanting to do a paler lip and pulled this out as it seemed to be the lightest color I had. After that day I started to wear it more and more and now I really am appreciating just how gorgeous and unique Stolen Kisses is! I have such a hard time finding a good nude color for me as I have olive-toned skin (C25 to NC25/30) and most nudes look either too peachy/beigey or too chalky pink on me. This is just right. A light toffee nude with just enough cool-tone to be my perfect nude!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by crumblingImages

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Eh..this shade doesn’t even show up on me. It’s like wearing a gooey lip balm. I still like it as it layers nicely over my darker matte lipsticks. The price is unforgivable. Once this tube is through…I’m through with stolen kisses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Gabriel679

This is my new favorite lipgloss. It is perfect - I cannot believe it - not too pink, not too brown, with just a hint of shimmer so it's not in that flat, scary "dead nude" family.

I'd had it for several months, having purchased based on the reviews I'd read here - but hadn't tried it, b/c of the crazy amount of other glosses I have - and I can't believe I waited so long -

Lovely consistency and staying power, like all of NARS' glosses (at least for me). Great color - a medium nude/pinky/brown, with a hint of shimmer, so you don't look dead. I paired this with a soft brown smoky eye and a hint of bronzer and I look like I am rested and fresh (when I really am pregnant and exhausted).

Will be getting a backup as soon as I can!!! Highly recommended - I bet this would work for lots of people.