September 20, 2014 | 967 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Fresh - Orange Chocolate Shea Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2007 2:28:00 PM More reviews by adoorbel_gel

I am extremely disappointed that this product has been discontinued because it is fabulous. It smells DEE-LISH and can be used for any kind of moisturizing task. If you are able to find it or if you come across it, do buy it. It is a great investment because it's a wonderful multi-tasker with healing properties that feels as good as it smells.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2007 2:52:00 AM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First off I would like to tell Fresh how much they suck for discontinuing the best thing to ever happen to my hands, lips and anywhere I have superdry skin. Fresh Orange Chocolate Shea butter is a heavy duty thick solid moisturizer that melts at body temperature. It's safe for lips, body and even the face which is great (damn you Fresh) for super dry emergencies your regular facial moisturizer can't sooth. Something else is this smells like heaven. I love chocolate oragnes and this smells just like the treat (in a very good way). Retail on the full size is $38 and to go sizes are 9-12 and were sold for 6 bucks at the Fresh sale. That sale is were I discovered this wonder product and after going through the small sizes I found it was availible in a larger size (much better value). So here is what I like so much about it. My hands are dry, like parchment dry and will crack and bleed. Everyday i find new cuts are do not know how they got there. I started applying this at night, everynight, and within a few days I noticed they retained moisture into the next day and they ceased to itch, crack and bleed. I LOVE the stuff! Totally HG as hand therapy. For dry skin patches like around the nose, albows, etc. HG (and no break out either). For super dry lips the best treatment I have encountered. It can heal pealing lids in 1-2 appications. Overall this is a great smelling and healing treatment. For fans of Fresh Sugar this was made in that scent too. I was able to find small of this at adasa.com at the beginning of the summer but it's gone now. Hunting on the internet was a disappointment. As of now I remembered a company called Blue Mercury and rang them today and bought all seven the store had. I know that is extreme but love it and it's worth it. So hunt this down, it's a wonderful product and email Fresh if you love this a request it back. I was told if enough people ask for it they will consider making it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2007 4:15:00 AM More reviews by cup_cakes

This smells SO divine. I smelled it at the counter and immediately had to take it home. It is not too sickly sweet/ artificial. Smells very authentic.

I heat up a bit on my palms and like to use it on my knees/ elbows/ heels and hands. As with any shea butter product, it can be a bit too heavy for all over use but very protective for small areas.

Such a pleasure to use!! Sometimes I even just sniff it without applying. I've also put on lips. Maybe will try on hair as an intensive treat?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by Loconnell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I got a small one and threw it in my purse. It's great for dry hands and lips! I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2006 1:50:00 AM More reviews by browneyedelise

This is the only chocolate-scented product that I have ever tried that really does smell like chocolate, and not in a Willy-Wonka's-river kind of way. Not too sweet, just deep and mellow. The scent is just strong enough to remind you of its presence without trying to kill your nose. I put this stuff everywhere: lips, feet, knees, elbows. I even put it on recovering pimples on my face and it makes the healing process much better, and it's far nicer to put on your face than Clearasil. It's very hydrating and smells heavenly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I got the small size to try and I think I will need the large one soon. The smell is amazing - the product is simple: shea butter and an amazingly convincing chocolate-orange fragrance, and the smell is almost edible. I do wish it came in a tube, which is my only complaint, but it's just shea butter and it's a solid product so whatareyagonnado?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by thethe

bought the travel size at sephora after smelling the tester. YUM! I absolutely love this product. it's great on cuticles & dry hands. you can use it on your lips too. it's not thick or sticky feeling. it glides right on, almost like a more solid petroleum jelly but it's shea butter. i think it's great. I'm gonna splurge & get the big one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by LuckyinLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smell so delicious it lifts my mood immediately....I use it more as a light fragrance instead of an all-over moisturizer. It is great for rough spots like knees, elbows, heels, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2005 12:55:00 PM More reviews by MistDru

I am addicted to Orange/Chocolate scents, and to finally have a lip balm in my favorite "flavor" is HEAVEN! I love it, it keeps my lips soft for hours and is a great base for lip gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2005 10:09:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful product! It smells delicious and is very moisturizing without being greasy at all. It almost feels like wax, it's definitely not your typical cream or lotion, but it spreads surprisingly easily. I especially love using this on elbows and feet.