Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

3.9

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

on 12/28/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this but grabbing my oily face much more

on 10/11/2014 8:40:00 AM

I bought this after I ran out of the face wash that came with the Neutrogena acne system. I used it for 5 days before I had to take it back to the store. This stuff broke me out something fierce! I went from having fairly clear skin to 6 pimples in 5 days. The scrubbing beads are nice but it leaves behind a film on my skin and makes it feel super oily.

on 8/16/2014 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm on my 8th or so bottle now. Perhaps even more.

I don't use this product for the use intended. I don't really get many breakouts or pimples in general.

I found out by accident that this scrub helps soothe my eczema and helps get rid of my uncomfortable dry patches. I'm able to use this everyday but sometimes I skip a day or two so not to use it too much. I love the tingly sensation, it soothes the itching and doesn't sting when applied to my sore skin.

I couldn't live without this product, I do buy other scrubs just to try and even make my own sometimes but I always come back to this.

I love it :) If it was ever discontinued I'd be devastated.

on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I have used it for close to a month and I am very happy with the results. I have very sensitive skin, breakouts for no apparent reason, I can go for months with clear skin then out of the blue breakout. I bought this product after a breakout that lasted 3months! I had literally given up. I used it for a week and there was noticable improvement after using for a week, I am glad to say my skin has almost cleared up completely. Product does not dry up the skin equally amazing. I will definitely be using for a long time to come.

on 1/18/2014 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The only cleanser that controls my breakouts. 4 stars because I still breakout but not as bad as when I use other cleansers. This one is the winner. So far.

This is a great product! I have been using this over the winter once or twice a week to slough off the dead, dry skin. During the summer I use the Rapid Clear scrub once a day but this product is great to use to exfoliate while not drying it out.

I'm pretty sure I'd buy it again, I'm in the middle of using it, and so far I love it!!

on 8/6/2013 7:12:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff! In a small amount of time, it made my skin completely acne free and smooth! It does dry out my skin after using it, so after I take a shower, I put on some lotion so my face is more nourished. I've tried so many different things, and this has been my favorite!

on 7/23/2013 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this product for about 6 months. When I ran out a couple times, I tried something different and have always come back to it.

Price- Drugstore price, great quality.

Packaging- I love how the tube opens at the bottom. It makes getting the product out much easier.

My Skin- I have oily skin with pores that always seem to be clogged, which of course results in blackheads and little red bumps.

Smell- Not overpowering like most acne products.

Texture- It is gritty so you know that it exfoliates, but it is also creamy so it is gentle for everyday use.

Sensitive- I have a lot of allergies to various products causing my eyes to swell, sometimes even swell shut. This product does not cause me any such problems.

Result- After washing my face twice a day with this product, I am left with smooth, soft skin that feels refreshed. It helps to clear out my pores and reduce redness all while not drying out my skin.

Conclusion- I truly love this product and will continue using it for a long time to come. You should give it a try!

on 4/16/2013 4:38:00 AM

LOVE IT!
Really soft scrub, for my delicate areas, and sometimes when my skin in playing up.

Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean!

Popular Scrubs