April 21, 2014 | 1891 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Natalieeekbye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only cleanser that controls my breakouts. 4 stars because I still breakout but not as bad as when I use other cleansers. This one is the winner. So far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMary21

This is a great product! I have been using this over the winter once or twice a week to slough off the dead, dry skin. During the summer I use the Rapid Clear scrub once a day but this product is great to use to exfoliate while not drying it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by melaniemallette

I'm pretty sure I'd buy it again, I'm in the middle of using it, and so far I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by BabyDoll367

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff! In a small amount of time, it made my skin completely acne free and smooth! It does dry out my skin after using it, so after I take a shower, I put on some lotion so my face is more nourished. I've tried so many different things, and this has been my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Duration- I have been using this product for about 6 months. When I ran out a couple times, I tried something different and have always come back to it.

Price- Drugstore price, great quality.

Packaging- I love how the tube opens at the bottom. It makes getting the product out much easier.

My Skin- I have oily skin with pores that always seem to be clogged, which of course results in blackheads and little red bumps.

Smell- Not overpowering like most acne products.

Texture- It is gritty so you know that it exfoliates, but it is also creamy so it is gentle for everyday use.

Sensitive- I have a lot of allergies to various products causing my eyes to swell, sometimes even swell shut. This product does not cause me any such problems.

Result- After washing my face twice a day with this product, I am left with smooth, soft skin that feels refreshed. It helps to clear out my pores and reduce redness all while not drying out my skin.

Conclusion- I truly love this product and will continue using it for a long time to come. You should give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Jasmines07

LOVE IT!
Really soft scrub, for my delicate areas, and sometimes when my skin in playing up.

Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Gainor

This stuff is great! I bought it Saturday and now it's Monday, I have used it two times (once a day) and its great! I have extremely oily skin and it gets rid of the oil for a good amount of time. I used to buy 100 dollar face cream for my acne but i wont have to anymore! :) It makes my face tingle and smell wonderful! Definitely a great buy and a perfect price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by hxnnielovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I've repurchased over and over again for the past four years.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Repurchased over and over again. A great scrub. It has very fine exfoliating beads that aren't too abrasive on the skin. Even my partner who has very sensitive skin can use it with no problems. Does a good job of exfoliating my skin and doesn't leave it with that tight feeling afterwards which I appreciate. I do use this daily and have found no problems with irration or break outs. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by 1Dmakeupmandy

I absolutely Love this product. I use it every night to every other night and It works amazing! I buy this every time I run out!