January 28, 2015 | 1932 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Kevincastleg

I like this but grabbing my oily face much more

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by stefuhknee

I bought this after I ran out of the face wash that came with the Neutrogena acne system. I used it for 5 days before I had to take it back to the store. This stuff broke me out something fierce! I went from having fairly clear skin to 6 pimples in 5 days. The scrubbing beads are nice but it leaves behind a film on my skin and makes it feel super oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by lostgirl19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 8th or so bottle now. Perhaps even more.

I don't use this product for the use intended. I don't really get many breakouts or pimples in general.

I found out by accident that this scrub helps soothe my eczema and helps get rid of my uncomfortable dry patches. I'm able to use this everyday but sometimes I skip a day or two so not to use it too much. I love the tingly sensation, it soothes the itching and doesn't sting when applied to my sore skin.

I couldn't live without this product, I do buy other scrubs just to try and even make my own sometimes but I always come back to this.

I love it :) If it was ever discontinued I'd be devastated.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:09:00 AM More reviews by rwausi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this product. I have used it for close to a month and I am very happy with the results. I have very sensitive skin, breakouts for no apparent reason, I can go for months with clear skin then out of the blue breakout. I bought this product after a breakout that lasted 3months! I had literally given up. I used it for a week and there was noticable improvement after using for a week, I am glad to say my skin has almost cleared up completely. Product does not dry up the skin equally amazing. I will definitely be using for a long time to come.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Natalieeekbye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only cleanser that controls my breakouts. 4 stars because I still breakout but not as bad as when I use other cleansers. This one is the winner. So far.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMary21

This is a great product! I have been using this over the winter once or twice a week to slough off the dead, dry skin. During the summer I use the Rapid Clear scrub once a day but this product is great to use to exfoliate while not drying it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by melaniemallette

I'm pretty sure I'd buy it again, I'm in the middle of using it, and so far I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by BabyDoll367

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff! In a small amount of time, it made my skin completely acne free and smooth! It does dry out my skin after using it, so after I take a shower, I put on some lotion so my face is more nourished. I've tried so many different things, and this has been my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by goshelbyjo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Duration- I have been using this product for about 6 months. When I ran out a couple times, I tried something different and have always come back to it.

Price- Drugstore price, great quality.

Packaging- I love how the tube opens at the bottom. It makes getting the product out much easier.

My Skin- I have oily skin with pores that always seem to be clogged, which of course results in blackheads and little red bumps.

Smell- Not overpowering like most acne products.

Texture- It is gritty so you know that it exfoliates, but it is also creamy so it is gentle for everyday use.

Sensitive- I have a lot of allergies to various products causing my eyes to swell, sometimes even swell shut. This product does not cause me any such problems.

Result- After washing my face twice a day with this product, I am left with smooth, soft skin that feels refreshed. It helps to clear out my pores and reduce redness all while not drying out my skin.

Conclusion- I truly love this product and will continue using it for a long time to come. You should give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Jasmines07

LOVE IT!
Really soft scrub, for my delicate areas, and sometimes when my skin in playing up.

Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean!