September 23, 2014 | 1929 users online

Powder - Kanebo - Revue Still Keep Pact Powder Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

High coverage. Feels like liquid when applied. My friends praised me after I use it but personally, I prefer less coverage. Lasting power is good, but will darken at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 1:18:00 AM More reviews by blushingpammy

I love this powder foundation. I love how it glides smoothly on the skin and gives a porcelain-like finish. My skin feels so smooth and soft after putting it on and it blends well with my skin. Only drawback is it is expensive! But so worth the price. I am starting to like it better than my Shiseido.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by annashan

Revue was the first powder foundation I've used and it's still my favourite. At first it brought it on ebay and I can say I've tried most of the shades except for the D range. I am currently using BE-C as I am yellow toned, I can use OC-C too but BE-C looks more natural on me. I used the old Still Keep and the pearl-on version as well - the pearl-on which it shines a little like pearl - it's not too noticable. This powder is light and it is very smooth, compared to the Autumn/Winter version I could feel the difference with this being a little drier for the Summer months. I am still using the old case to put this powder in as the cases for these Still Keep powders looks bulky although they look more pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2007 11:54:00 PM More reviews by AloeAll

I am another who tried OC-C color. I like the packaging, cute pink and silver colors with flower designs. The powder has some glitter (blue glitters and white) to it but once applied to the skin it looks normal and the glitter is not so big that one would stare and say "wow you have glitters on your whole face!", it looks near normal. The color is near my coloring. Coverage is light and it did turn dark when I applied it on my T-Zone. I do have dry skin with flakes, the powder does make the flakes more visible but I would like to say it did not make it look so bad as the other brand foundation powder I tried the next day. I would try it again I got this at SASA.com it is a oversea store but I am trying to find this at a local store so I dont' have to deal with oversea shipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by asiajolie

I got this in OC-C and it looks very natural on my neutral/gold undertone/normal Asian skin. It's a bit expensive (got it for 54.50 sgd and the case for 16.50 sgd) but still cheaper than Chanel Double Perfection compact, which doesn't look as good on me. I live in a hot and humid climate, and this stays put on me all day (I wear Chanel base underneath and it helps). Love love love the case, it's just so adorable! Will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 8:56:00 AM More reviews by birg

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since many years, I am an addicted Kanebo Powder Foundation user. Well, straying is part of an addiction, isn't it, and I strayed, for sure I did - and that cost me a lot, money, time and pain. I always returned to my dear Total Finish and Transmatte powder foundations. When I read about Kanebo's new Foundation, the Revue Still Keep, which - as far as I know - is not yet available in Europe and the US, I was - to say the least - very excited and had to try it. Thanks God for Sasa! Exactly one week after ordering, the most beautiful powder compact, silver colored with pink blossoms on the lid, arrived from Hongkong at my doorstep. And, the powder is even more gorgeous than the compact! It is not as covering and thick as the Total Finish but it gives my skin a very smooth, natural finish. I chose the BE-B, which is the brightest color, on the yellow side. Today I had a very busy day in a humid Stockholm and usually, I would need to check my mirror constantly and often reapply some powder to my oily T-zone. Not so today - Kanebo Revue Still Keep still keeps my skin looking flawless. Thank you so much again, Kanebo! Your foundations are the best, no question about that.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2005 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Cartoonfish

I purchased this in a set along with the base fix and a free eyeshadow which i gave to my niece. The foundation casing was very nice and sleek, however, the quality was OK. First of all, It goes on very smooth and very fine, has a very natural finish. Coverage is sheer but u can add more to medium. it does not cover mild scars though it will even out skin tone. Oil control was pitiful, as i had to blot by lunchtime, and the part on my nose had faded and streaked. My colleague also commented that it looked quite thick under sunlight. There was a little oxidation, it turned abit orangy and a little darker by mid day.Touch up was not flawless, due to the oxidation color. I tried it With and without the still keep fix base uv, both ways were the same.
Overall, i don't think this is worth the price. aside from the smoothness, its just OK. I much prefer Shu uemura's velvet perfect which is about the same price.