Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

3.9

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

Wow. So far (been using it a solid week now) this conditioner has become my HG. I use this with Herbal Essences Body Envy shampoo. Great mix. Before using this conditioner, I was running into the issue of my other shampoo/conditioner mix making my hair greasy, but flyish at the same time. I'd been using my old stuff for months. Possibly years, and even did a clarifying - didn't help.

Decided to try this stuff on a whim - I LOVE IT. Used with Body Envy shampoo - I find that my hair, which is down to my chest and fine but a lot of it so it looks thick, dries faster, curls great, and I even have been able to stop using hairspray to set my curls after I curl with a curling iron. This NEVER happens. Whatever is in the Hello Hydration conditioner it helps set my curls and makes them last all day without hairspray. LOVE IT. Give it a try. I also have found that my staticy hair is TOTALLY under control now with this conditioner. I used a moisturizing conditioner before this, but I still had static hair. Especially so now in the winter, but also when wearing my puffer vests - my hair would become a NIGHTMARE of static. Now - when I use Hello Hydration conditioner - I can wear my puffer vests with my hair down - rubbing all over it - and NO STATIC. I love it!

I would NOT recommend using this conditioner with it's matching counterpart (Hello Hydration shampoo). After reading all the prior reviews - mixing the same product line together seems to weigh ppl's hair down. Try it with a different Herbal Essences shampoo - you'll have better results (like Body Envy!)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i have very dry hair so i only wash it once a week (as crazy as that sounds) i use this conditioner with the corresponding shampoo and i must say it does not make a difference. it doesnt moisturize my hair, after im done washing my hair i air dry it and my hair normally is very frizzy and dry so i lather on a bunch of oils but basically it doesnt do what it is supposed to do, so i do not recommend this conditioner (or shampoo)

I've repurchased this conditioner several times. As many have said the consistency and smell is great. This is a great conditioner that hydrates very thoroughly, I just took one lippie away because I wish it rinsed out a bit more "cleanly", sometimes I feel like I have a bit of residue.

I wash my hair 3 times a week.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't believe how long I've been missing out on this! I'm glad I gave in to the hype and finally bought this-it rivals Aussie Moist, and leaves my hair so soft. I really love how much slip it gives me in the shower, the tangles just melt.

Pretty great for a drugstore conditioner. I find myself reaching for this over and over again. Detangles nicely and provides good slip. It makes my dry, thirsty hair soft and manageable.

There are some HE conditioners that I prefer to this one, but this product is almost as good. Almost! Excellent value for the price and I love the results.

Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

This conditioner felt really silky and smooth in my hair. After rinsing it felt really good too. Post blow drying it felt really hydrated but my flyaways were out of control!! I used this with the matching shampoo and my hair just didn't look as good as it usually does.

I love this conditioner! I sometimes pick up other drug store conditioners to change things up once in a while but I always find myself coming back to this one. The scent is heavenly. A really clean coconutty fruity tropical smell. And the scent stays in your hair for a while too, which is good. I have grown out semi-damaged bleached hair and this does a pretty good job for being a drugstore brand. My hair feels like I never even dyed it. It makes my hair easy to comb through (which says a lot). I have gone through bottles of this and will continue to do so. Would reccomend!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this conditioner ! So far I have only used it one time and the reason why I am giving it a good review for only one use is because it made my hair sooo soft! I am an African American female who's hair is kinky and can be a hassle to deal with. After co washing with this my hair was soft as butter ! I was so surprised my hair never felt like that in my life and it was so easy to comb from root to tip. Hopefully the next try will have the same results :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

First of all, I gotta say that the packaging is pretty and that the scent is nice ! Fruity and clean and exotic in the same time. It's a great smell really, i would like it in a body wash or lotion too lol, it's that great!

With that said, this is a review for the shampoo and the conditioner, as I am always purchasing and using the duo together. I usually do not mix and match my hair products, and that line is not exception. This is a cut & paste review of the shampoo, as I'm reviewing those together.

Unfortunately, except the smell, this was a miss for me. At first, when I washed my hair, they felt coated when wet, and they felt softer with the conditioner but they still felt coated. When I left them hair dry, they felt heavy and coated, and when I used a blowdryer, they felt soft and manageable but... for the first day. On the second day they already started to feel weighted down and kind of greasy. I had to use a dry shampoo to add some volume back in it, so I'm not really happy about this duo.

I would not buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Has a very nice scent but does it hydrate well? meh well can't expect much for the price.

Top Rated Clairol Products