October 20, 2014 | 1965 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by CatherineElizabeth90

Quite a nice product. Nice softly lingering smell. Would prefer it to be stronger but it lingers more than most conditioners tend to at all anymore. It does almost exactly what a same sized bottle more than 3 times as much costs. Could improve on, but also could be much worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this with the matching shampoo. I didn't like that it gave my thick wavy coarse hair feeling coated. It didn't have much of a scent to me either. I won't be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is okay. I've had better, but it's not bad. I like that it is blue because I'm blonde and the blue conditioner/shampoo combo gets rid of brassiness really well. It is moisturizing, but I've had better moisturizing conditioners. Some days I feel like it does a good job of leaving my hair soft, silky, and moisturized. Other days I feel like my hair is still dry, especially on the ends, and want to try a new conditioner. All in all, it was nice to try when I was in a pinch in the hair care aisle of the grocery store and needed to just get something inexpensive in a rush. I probably won't buy this again, though. I'd rather get something that I love.

The price seemed very reasonable. I got the normal size bottle (not the large one or the one with a pump) and it was under $3 at Walmart. I condition my hair every day, once a day, and it lasted me about a month. My hair is about 22-24 inches long.

I like that the packaging allows you to leave the bottle upside down. This way, I can open the lid and squeeze and product immediately comes out. I don't have to turn the bottle over, shake, squeeze, and struggle to get product (as I do with bottles that are designed to sit right side up). The only qualm I have with the packaging is that I can't take the lid off to get the last bit out that's still in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by TouchOfSin

Favorite silicone conditioner. I have straight hair that doesn't need much hydration and this makes it very shiny and soft from root to tip. Also love the smell.. just strong enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 1:40:00 PM More reviews by kschaumberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is always my go back to conditioner,I've tried almost every marketed moisturizing conditioner out there,only to be disappointed I have fine hair but a lot of it and it's mid back length. this product has a convenient pump, and the price is unbeatable for the results I get from using it.When I told my stylist what type of hair products I use, her jaw dropped.She has never recommended store bought hair products,but she had to know what makes my hair so soft.I actually brought it with me to the salon that day and every day since,because I will not use even professional products to wash my hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by jkpesaturo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very reluctant to try this conditioner as I thought that It would be to moisturizing for my fine hair. Over the years, I have probably had this in my hand 10 times at the store and never made a purchase. That changed last week. I use a good salon brand hydrating shampoo, however, it is very difficult to find a salon brand conditioner that is not to heavy, yet moisturizing. I have tried them all! I was pleasantly surprised with the results of HH. This is definitely better-than-average drugstore conditioner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

Pretty good rinse out conditioner. I have very dry, naturally curly hair. I wish that it was a tad bit moisturizing. But, i still like way that it leaves my hair quite soft and feeling well conditioned, so i will definitely continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

This softens the hair in seconds , smells good , cheap and leaves no residue . But I feel it does not moisturise the hair from inside , hence the hair becomes very dry in hours .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by leesalillie

Works well with my hair. It's a great value too. The smell is unreal and I've had the same bottle (700 mL) for probably 6-7 months and it still works the same as it did on day one. Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by aporia

I had a similar experience to some other reviewers. This worked great for a month or so, then my hair became dry and flyaway. I'll probably use the rest of the bottle by rotating with another conditioner (Shea Moisture reconstructing conditioner seems to be working well so far), but I won't repurchase.