July 31, 2014 | 1823 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

Pretty good rinse out conditioner. I have very dry, naturally curly hair. I wish that it was a tad bit moisturizing. But, i still like way that it leaves my hair quite soft and feeling well conditioned, so i will definitely continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

This softens the hair in seconds , smells good , cheap and leaves no residue . But I feel it does not moisturise the hair from inside , hence the hair becomes very dry in hours .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by leesalillie

Works well with my hair. It's a great value too. The smell is unreal and I've had the same bottle (700 mL) for probably 6-7 months and it still works the same as it did on day one. Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:20:00 AM More reviews by aporia

I had a similar experience to some other reviewers. This worked great for a month or so, then my hair became dry and flyaway. I'll probably use the rest of the bottle by rotating with another conditioner (Shea Moisture reconstructing conditioner seems to be working well so far), but I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by nanaknickers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe it took me so long to try this conditioner! A girl I know told me she used this (in response to me complimenting how amazing her hair smelled). It has incredible slip for detangling and makes my frizzy afro textured hair feel very moisturized. It was inexpensive to boot! I always stayed away from the Herbal Essences brand but this conditioner works for me. I'd recommend it for curly/kinky haired ladies who like the smell of coconuts :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by beautynewbielbc

This conditioner is ok. I didn't find it to moisturize my ends as much as I needed so I really didn't use much of it. However, it does have good slip, leaves my hair shiny, and smells wonderful. I'd recommend if you don't need a lot of moisture!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by csmithsps

I LOVE this conditioner! It makes my hair soft and helps a little with my frizz even with air drying. I have thick coarse hair and it's hard to find a product that makes my hair soft and not all poofy. I will definitely be buying again! Plus for the price and the huge bottle I can't beat that!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:12:00 AM More reviews by lambse

I've tried all kinds of fancy shampoos and conditioners but I keep coming back to this duo because It just works better. It makes my hair really soft and adds little bit of volume especially if I just let my hair air dry. I also notice if I use it for a while my hair grows in thicker. Its one of the only shampoos and conditioners that do not make my hair fallout like crazy. I will continue to repurchase this as a my go to .

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by emathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Price: Good! Same as any other average line HE conditioner.

Packaging: Good! Nice control of product coming out of the bottle.

Product (Overall): I love the smell but it's no good for me. My thick, low porosity hair does not absorb coconut well, as I learned sadly after buying this condition & the matching 'poo as a combo ages ago. These bottles are like new but they're no good for me. From the get-go, they left an icky build-up (of coconut oil I'm guessing) and added stiffness to my hair. It's the worst stuff I've tried in the last year for sure.

Special note for the conditioner: People for whom this product is well-suited report excellent slip and moisture so I've added some notes that might help people decide if it's right for them.

That said, if you know you're definitely high- or normal-porosity (and curly/coily) OR if your hair strands are thin enough that it might do them some good to be bulked up a bit, then by all means give it a shot. This stuff seems to be adored by most curly/coily naturals as long as their hair is thin enough to need a boost, OR exhibits high/normal porosity. If you're not sure of your porosity, consider whether letting your wet hair air-dry can be an all-day experience, and how long it might take for products to sit on your hair before they sink in. (If they almost *never* sink in without heat being involved then you're definitely low-po like me, lol.)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by mikakitty

I bought this after seeing it on sale for $2.47. Couldn't pass it up with the price and the fact that it was coconut sold me quickly.

Usage -- Used this the other day and I really liked the way it felt on my hair during application, I didn't feel like the conditioner left some sort of residue on my hands after application either. I let it sit for 3 minutes or so while I washed my face and then went to rinse it off. It was very easily to rinse off and I didn't have to spend extra time worrying over it.

Result -- The day after, I could feel that my hair was softer than before. not a big difference but one big enough to tell as you ran your fingers through your hair. My hair (which collects oil fairly oily, must wash it ever other day) didn't feel extremely greasy the next day and certain conditioners have done that, despite me not even putting conditioner on my roots.

Price -- You can't beat it.

Packaging -- Put it off a bit. I bought another HE product, a shampoo, and the lid was very easy to open and close. This bottle specifically and a few of the other ones at walmart were a bit difficult to open and you definitely needed a bit of pressure. Not too pleased but again, this is a minimal put-off.

Overall, I would repurchase this and would recommend it.