April 18, 2014 | 1268 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by kieramai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this conditioner!! I can't believe I managed to find such a great conditioner for so cheap. It smells yummy and leaves my hair soft and shiny. Also it smoothes my hair without weighing it down at all. I don't know how, but it's miraculous. Oh, and it's great at detangling. It really does everything. That said, I don't really like the matching shampoo. It leaves my hair kind of dry but also greasy, which is a strange combination. So if you're using the set and aren't sure about it, try the conditioner with a different shampoo. I can't believe how soft my hair is.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:17:00 AM More reviews by melmonster95

I like this conditioner. It moisturizes well and smells yummy :) my hair felt very soft when I used it and let my hair air dry. Overall a good product! I will probably not buy again because the shampoo didn't work out for my, and I usually only buy the matching sets of shampoo and conditioner.

My hair: shoulder length, thick & coarse, straight hair

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by kenji2221

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After hearing about this conditioner for a few years I finally decided to give it a shot. I have long, naturally wavy, dryish hair and didn't have much faith in this conditioner to be moisturizing enough, but I was wrong! This has a semi-thick consistency and leaves my hair feeling sleek and soft. I love that it's so cheap (I get mine at Target). I initially bought a small bottle to try it out but will be buying the large bottle once I run out. This conditioner is great stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by periwinkle92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was recommended this by a friend. I have almost arm pit length relaxed AA hair. For the first few uses, I was really happy. However, now having used it for over a month, I feel that is it drying my hair out. My hair frizzes and doesn't have good "slip" after washing. I'll probably keep it around as a back up but I am actively searching for my next shampoo/conditioner combo. I used Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition for awhile and I think it holds up a lot better than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by directioner123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love this product. first of all, i got the small 10.1 fluid ounce bottle for $3. i expected this to be part of my "trash" drawer but i was wrong. this product is amazing! it leaves my hair soft and very manageable. it smells wonderful too! it didn't linger on through out the day but its fine. the color is a pale blue color. the formula is very light though. i don't like conditioners that are light because my hair is prone to lightening and light formulas usually make my hair lighter. another down side is that the conditioner isn't really hydrating. my hair is really dry and its hard to find something hydrating. overall, i like this product and i will repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is OK. Not my favorite from herbal essence. I'd give it an average rating here's why: by the way, I have very thick long hair.

PROS:
-the smell is delicious! literally all of herbal essence's shampoos smell amazing and this one is no exception.
-very cream texture and lathers up quite nicely.
-great price. I got mine for around 3-4 dollars.
-easy to find. target, walgreens, walmart, cvs, all have it!

CONS:
-i wouldnt say its the most hydrating shampoo. I used it for about 2 weeks and didn't notice much of a difference. my hair was still quite dry and I feel like it made my hair a bit tangly.

All in all this shampoo is alright. I prefer the garnier frutis hydra recharge shampoo. it works a lot better. If you don't have really dry hair this stuff will probably be a great option for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ellielikes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have thick, wavy frizzy hair (with ringlets in random places). This conditioner was great for the 1st week or 2 then it started drying my hair so much and making it so unmanageable it's probably from all the bad ingredients, the 1st five ingredients: water, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, cetyl alcohol, BIS-aminopropyl dimethicone. The few natural ingredients are at the bottom of the ingredient list.

The only things I liked were the bottle and it smelt quite nice (the smell didn't linger in my hair though), but It will really take a toll on your hair I wouldn't recommend it.

I'll be trying desert essence coconut range when I run out of this to try something more natural.

Hope I helped :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by FieryHairAndAttitude

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to use this product and it wasn't bad at all, it just wasn't my favorite. I think it just wasn't moisturizing enough for my long, coarse, thick hair. Also, I was expecting it to smell really nice ( I love coconut, it's pretty much all I use body-wise), but it just didn't smell like coconut to me. Maybe I'm just accustomed to a richer fragrance, but I thought this smelled a bit alcohol-y.
Basically I think this would be better for someone with thin to medium hair. It is a good product, just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Rosahelen

i really like this conditioner it smells great and it really softens my hair. my hair is naturally curly think of it has a Moroccan girls hair texture that is mine. I seem to use this every time I go on holiday and I always gets compliments on the smell of my hair just from walking by. I also like to use a little bit in my hair after i wash it; kind of like a serum I just run it through the ends of my hair and let it dry naturally and it makes my curls really soft. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by JordanBill

I love this! I'm transitioning from relaxed to natural hair and this conditioner really really helps me with moisturizing my hair. The only complaint I have is I believe that it contains sulfates, it's not all natural. But it is my HG conditioner and so affordable!