January 28, 2015 | 933 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 3:32:00 AM More reviews by sav345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great Conditioner, it gives hair a nice slip to it and makes it soft. Smells like coconut, and does what it says. This is one of the only conditioners I can apply generously and it won't leave my hair greasy or coated, I just started my second bottle :) Also you can't beat the price either

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 5:57:00 PM More reviews by TouchOfSin

BEST drugstore conditioner I've tried so far!!!! Love the packaging, the scent is oh so ORGASMIC, it gives AH-MAZING slip and my hair feels so so hydrated all the way to my ends and it's INCREDIBLY SHINY!!! Like, hair advertisement shiny!!! Honestly, I can't go wrong with this conditioner, if it stops working I'll just buy a clarifying shampoo and voilą!

NOTE: You won't believe me when I say I had been using it for about 4 Months the WRONG way!!! It was really nothing special and sometimes my hair looked like I hadn't put anything on it.
So my TIP is, NO MATTER WHAT, apply it on your hait and leave it on for ENOUGH TIME!!! Just now I discovered how wonderful this product is. And, as if that wasn't enough, my hair is getting shinier and silkier with each wash.
You might want to stay away from the shampoo though, HE is good at moisture and shine but not at cleansing, so my tip is play around with the conditioners

For reference, my hair is mostly straight, short and I have lots of it.

HOLY GRAIL RIGHT HERE!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2015 11:16:00 PM More reviews by something92582501

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very good, cheap conditioner, leaves hair slippery and soft. I sometimes also use it as a prewash treatment when my hair gets very dry, and I love it. Better than many high end hair conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 2:04:00 AM More reviews by theshopahaulic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the only silicone free (mainstream ones) conditioner that detangles my transitioning (rebonded to natural) hair. It HAS silicone, BUT modified one which does not bother me. I'm not CG girl, but still I can't use traditional silicones as i'm allergic to them. Silicone free conditioners do nothing for me. So i'm happy that finally i've a solution using amine derived silicones and this conditioner just saved my hair. It detangles, gives amazing shine, reduces breakage and moisturizes for long time. I also love its thick consistency as i hate runny products. My holy grail!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by i29

the best thing, and one of the only good things about this product is the scent, its DIVINE!! it smells of sweet coconuts, and although its artificial its just dlicious, the smell does linger slightly but i would prefer a stronger smell
it was an all-right detangler in the shower when i combed it but after getting out and waiting for a while, it simply went frizzy and back to being dry and coarse, however, this may just be because my hair is extremely curly (small tight curls) and very thick, the dryness is propably inherited
overall it didn't really work for me but i think it would be amazing for slightly thinner hair that doesn;t need a very deep condition

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

Better than the average drugstore conditioner. I find myself reaching for this over and over again, makes my dry, thirsty hair soft and manageable. Detangles nicely and provides good slip. There are some HE conditioners that I prefer to this one, but this product is almost as good. Almost! Excellent value for the price. I love the results.
Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I got a huge bottle of this at BJ's club for $5.99, and it came with a free body wash. It smells pleasant (though not as good as herbal essences), it does a good job of detangling and my hair stays detangled even after I get out of the shower. Sounds like a duh, but in my experience, some conditioners just allow me to get my comb through my hair while I'm in the shower, then after I got out, you would think I didn't use anything because I can't get a comb through the rat's nest of tangles. Overall, a very solid option at a very affordable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by CatherineElizabeth90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Quite a nice product. Nice softly lingering smell. Would prefer it to be stronger but it lingers more than most conditioners tend to at all anymore. It does almost exactly what a same sized bottle more than 3 times as much costs. Could improve on, but also could be much worse.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this with the matching shampoo. I didn't like that it gave my thick wavy coarse hair feeling coated. It didn't have much of a scent to me either. I won't be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by HappyUnicornSmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This conditioner is okay. I've had better, but it's not bad. I like that it is blue because I'm blonde and the blue conditioner/shampoo combo gets rid of brassiness really well. It is moisturizing, but I've had better moisturizing conditioners. Some days I feel like it does a good job of leaving my hair soft, silky, and moisturized. Other days I feel like my hair is still dry, especially on the ends, and want to try a new conditioner. All in all, it was nice to try when I was in a pinch in the hair care aisle of the grocery store and needed to just get something inexpensive in a rush. I probably won't buy this again, though. I'd rather get something that I love.

The price seemed very reasonable. I got the normal size bottle (not the large one or the one with a pump) and it was under $3 at Walmart. I condition my hair every day, once a day, and it lasted me about a month. My hair is about 22-24 inches long.

I like that the packaging allows you to leave the bottle upside down. This way, I can open the lid and squeeze and product immediately comes out. I don't have to turn the bottle over, shake, squeeze, and struggle to get product (as I do with bottles that are designed to sit right side up). The only qualm I have with the packaging is that I can't take the lid off to get the last bit out that's still in the bottle.