Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

on 3/14/2015 4:26:00 AM

I honestly love this shampoo so much, I also personally feel that Hello Hydration has the nicest smell and works the best for me among all the other shampoos from Herbal Essences. Great product!

on 11/10/2014 3:38:00 AM

Really great shampoo for the price. Lathers up and cleanses nicely, has a fresh scent to it that I really like. It's not the most moisturizing shampoo I've tried (I like Nexxus Therappe, PK Moisture Extreme, Joico Moisture Recovery) but it's a good substitute for some of the more expensive shampoos.
If I'm shopping for drugstore shampoo that's going to give me good results, I look for this on the store shelves. Have repurchased many times and will continue to do so.

on 11/3/2014 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great product for such an affordable price! I have thin, dry and frizzy hair, and it left my hair so shiny, silky soft, and weightless! I combine it with matrix biolage serum afterward and it worked amazing on my hair! It also smells great and not overpowering. Definitely will repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I do like this product a lot. I love the smell and it lingers lightly all day which is nice as opposed to way too strong, or no smell lingering at all. It could lather up a bit better than it does but it actually leaves my hair smelling and feeling just as nice as when I spent 30 dollars on a similar sized bottle of a fancy brand that does the same job. Will be repurchasing.

on 10/11/2014 6:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I didn't like this or the matching conditioner. It left my thick, wavy and coarse hair coated and the scent isn't really there either. I won't be buying this again.

on 8/7/2014 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this shampoo & matching conditioner for about a month now with low expectations considering it was only about 3$ or so & you get what you pay for, the only reason I bought it in the first place was the lovely smell. After the first use my hair was very soft & shiny so I kept using it & over the course of a few weeks it dried my ends into a frizzy mess, left a greasy build up in my roots, & stripped all the shine & natural oils from my hair. I will never buy this again & do not recommend it.

on 8/1/2014 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't find this shampoo to be any better than alot of other drugstore shampoos. It was drying to my hair, and did not provide really no noticeable moisture to my curls at all. I do not plan to ever buy this product again.

on 7/30/2014 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used this for the first time in 2006 and have loved it ever since. I always find myself coming back to this even after venturing off to use expensive, high-end products. The scent, the way it makes hair look and feel, the price... it's pretty unbeatable! I recently started using the 2-in-1 conditioning shampoo as a regular shampoo and follow up with the conditioner and it makes my long, thick Indian hair really soft and manageable.

on 7/23/2014 9:20:00 PM

Initial Review:
Made my hair very "separated" and loose. It was hydrated after first try.. But it's too loose for my liking. It's a shampoo better for hair that is less obedient.

Review after using almost the whole bottle:
If you have sensitive skin, please be on the alert. My entire neck and hairline was on an eczema outbreak, even in places I've never had eczema before. My guess is that there might be as much of harsh chemicals as there is moisturiser in the shampoo. My scalp was also stripped of its natural oils with time, and became itchy and flaky.

on 6/18/2014 1:26:00 PM

smells great, feels great for a cheap shampoo
the whole family uses it
unfortunately, it leaves a waxy, kind-of-dirty feeling buildup on the hair after prolonged use (unless you rotate regularly with another higher quality shampoo). not sure what ingredient is the cause? possibly the dimethicone.
i would buy again, but just know that it can do this and adjust your use accordingly. also good bubble bath. anyway the cheapness of it makes it handy, tho not awesome.

Popular Shampoos