November 24, 2014 | 2041 users online

Blush - Physicians Formula - Cooling blush stick

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Long lasting, tube lats forever(the stick) and I like the colour it really matches up well with my skintone

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2005 10:33:00 PM More reviews by jailtimediverted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Breezy Bronze & the color & shimmeriness are just not for me, although it does feel nice on. Worth a try if you like cream blushes. cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2004 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Misteza

I purchased Breezy Bronze and Honey Frost. Both colors are beautiful and do just as they are described. I would suggest using liquid foundation b/c the combination of powder and liquid blush results in a streaky look. Would I purchase more? Yes, of course, it's gentle on the skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2004 10:07:00 AM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought one at Big Lots and I wish I bought some more, because Honey Frost is shimmery and can be used as a blush and a highlighter. It looks a little streaky, so I have to blend blend blend. If I find more, I'll buy the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Nephthys224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I impulse-bought this in "Berry Cool" at Big Lots ($1.50, whoohoo!), and was actually pleasantly surprised. There's nothing "berry-ish" about the color-- it looks rose in the tube, and goes on sort of a dark, shimmery orange-pink color. Hard to describe, but it did wind up looking really nice on me (I'm a PPP w/ yellow undertones). It feels slightly cool and tingly at first, then blends right in. I wouldn't pay full price for it, but for less than two bucks, it's not bad at all! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2004 5:35:00 PM More reviews by kak513

I, too, indulged at Big Lots, and I'm not disappointed. It does feel cooling, and on my very fair skin, the Berry Cool looks very natural. If I can find it this cheaply again, I'd certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 3:57:00 PM More reviews by axialmeow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Berry Cool. It is a good neutral berry tone. I have very pale skin and this gives a nice, natural flush of color. It really feels cooling! I have acne prone skin and this blush has never caused a breakout. This is a cream formula that comes in a wide stick. It blends easily with your fingers(alot easier than gels with somewhat similar results).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2004 8:54:00 PM More reviews by yunity

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually really like this product a lot--it's not greasy whatsoever, and really stays put. I got two sticks, one in Breezy Bronze and another in Berry Cool. They are both really great--the Berry Cool gives a very defined look to cheekbones, but looks very natural, healthy. The Breeze bronze is a GREAT bronzer--compared to Nars Multiple in St. Barts, it is more pigmented, longer lasting, and more of a true brown bronze color, whereas St. Barts has a slightly more orange tone to it. Also, Nars multiples have a slightly smooth yet gritty silicone primer kind of feel, whereas this stuff is like a burst of wetness at first, then totally dries to a skin finish--you can't feel it on at all. I like that since my skin is really acne prone. I do have to blend this quickly, and as mentioned previously, I wouldn't use it on a well powdered surface unless you used only a tiny bit, very sheerly. Just use a little at time over foundation, but under powder.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 11:52:00 AM More reviews by kristenb

Got two of these at Big Lots in a moment of weakness. When used over foundation, they smear and streak all over the place. The only good thing about them is they feel really tingly and cool going on. I would recommend if you don't use foundation underneath.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kittenkisses

I have Breezy Bronze.

Color: Sheer, medium bronze/plum with subtle shimmer.

Texture: Soft, blends easily (on well moisturized skin), does have a nice cool feeling.

Lasting Power: Excellent.

Scent: None.

I like this. It comes in a very small silver tube, perfect for your purse or what have you. I have to apply this with a light hand or my cheeks end up looking dirty :(

This works well on my lips & eye lids as well, for a quickie color fix. (MMM dk red/green)