Physicians Formula Cooling blush stick

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Long lasting, tube lats forever(the stick) and I like the colour it really matches up well with my skintone

I have this in Breezy Bronze & the color & shimmeriness are just not for me, although it does feel nice on. Worth a try if you like cream blushes. cool PPP skintone, brown hair and eyes.

on 10/17/2004 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased Breezy Bronze and Honey Frost. Both colors are beautiful and do just as they are described. I would suggest using liquid foundation b/c the combination of powder and liquid blush results in a streaky look. Would I purchase more? Yes, of course, it's gentle on the skin.

on 5/8/2004 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought one at Big Lots and I wish I bought some more, because Honey Frost is shimmery and can be used as a blush and a highlighter. It looks a little streaky, so I have to blend blend blend. If I find more, I'll buy the other colors.

on 3/31/2004 10:31:00 PM

I impulse-bought this in "Berry Cool" at Big Lots ($1.50, whoohoo!), and was actually pleasantly surprised. There's nothing "berry-ish" about the color-- it looks rose in the tube, and goes on sort of a dark, shimmery orange-pink color. Hard to describe, but it did wind up looking really nice on me (I'm a PPP w/ yellow undertones). It feels slightly cool and tingly at first, then blends right in. I wouldn't pay full price for it, but for less than two bucks, it's not bad at all! continued >>

on 3/19/2004 5:35:00 PM

I, too, indulged at Big Lots, and I'm not disappointed. It does feel cooling, and on my very fair skin, the Berry Cool looks very natural. If I can find it this cheaply again, I'd certainly repurchase.

on 3/12/2004 3:57:00 PM

I have this in Berry Cool. It is a good neutral berry tone. I have very pale skin and this gives a nice, natural flush of color. It really feels cooling! I have acne prone skin and this blush has never caused a breakout. This is a cream formula that comes in a wide stick. It blends easily with your fingers(alot easier than gels with somewhat similar results).

on 3/2/2004 8:54:00 PM

I actually really like this product a lot--it's not greasy whatsoever, and really stays put. I got two sticks, one in Breezy Bronze and another in Berry Cool. They are both really great--the Berry Cool gives a very defined look to cheekbones, but looks very natural, healthy. The Breeze bronze is a GREAT bronzer--compared to Nars Multiple in St. Barts, it is more pigmented, longer lasting, and more of a true brown bronze color, whereas St. Barts has a slightly more orange tone to it. Also, Nars multiples have a slightly smooth yet gritty silicone primer kind of feel, whereas this stuff is like a burst of wetness at first, then totally dries to a skin finish--you can't feel it on at all. I like that since my skin is really acne prone. I do have to blend this quickly, and as mentioned previously, I wouldn't use it on a well powdered surface unless you used only a tiny bit, very sheerly. Just use a little at time over foundation, but under powder.

on 2/20/2004 11:52:00 AM

Got two of these at Big Lots in a moment of weakness. When used over foundation, they smear and streak all over the place. The only good thing about them is they feel really tingly and cool going on. I would recommend if you don't use foundation underneath.

on 5/27/2003 9:03:00 PM

I have Breezy Bronze.

Color: Sheer, medium bronze/plum with subtle shimmer.

Texture: Soft, blends easily (on well moisturized skin), does have a nice cool feeling.

Lasting Power: Excellent.

Scent: None.

I like this. It comes in a very small silver tube, perfect for your purse or what have you. I have to apply this with a light hand or my cheeks end up looking dirty :(

This works well on my lips & eye lids as well, for a quickie color fix. (MMM dk red/green)

Popular Blush Products