Beauticontrol Color Feeze Eyeliner

4.6

on 6/17/2005 10:58:00 AM

I was not impressed with how this went on. It compares to the Cover Girl self-sharpening pencil that I used to use. The BC color defining pencils are much better IMO.

on 10/4/2004 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this formulation for eye liner. Won't rub off so easily - yet washes away with ease. (Go figger!)

I like the espresson and midnight shades - but wish they'd made a deep green and/or an eggplant shade.

I have MAC and Smashbox for these, though.

on 12/12/2003 6:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Wow! What a find! Someone at work was getting rid of makeup and I just randomly tried this. "Beauticontrol? Never heard of it." But I am always looking for a good eyeliner. I am so glad I did. This is the HG I have been looking for. I work 12 hour shifts as a nurse, and I was stunned when I saw that the liner still looked great at the end of my shift. I really don't think I will ever find as good a product again. It lasts, the self-sharpener is PRIMO, and it's a beautiful color. I couldn't be happier.

This is a great eyeliner! It has great staying power!

on 1/31/2003 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a great liner that doesn't smear or smudge or wear off like others tend to do. If your looking for a long lasting liner than look no further than this!

on 1/11/2003 9:57:00 AM

This is my Holy Grail eyeliner! I've used is for a few years now (it's a fairly new product). Most eyeliners I've used end up smudging half way through the day, but this stuff stays put! Try it!!

on 6/4/2001 9:23:00 AM

This is a long lasting eyeliner. Goes on very smooth. Self sharpening liner. This is from their Color Freeze line of products so has super lasting. Once applied and allowed a minute to set, thats it! Your set for the day!