December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lip Liners - Bonne Bell - Lip Definer - Mocha

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2009 4:41:00 AM More reviews by lexusacura

this product makes me smile(no pun intended) this is the only good thing i ever did in the 90's when it comes to make-up ..I'm a lip liner girl and nothing beats this stuff i've ventured out to try others over the years but this one have the perfect match your natural lip shade its smooth and creamy yet has great staying power! Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2006 9:04:00 PM More reviews by chikababy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

=] This colour was the best match for my lips! I never buy one of a different colour to match lipstick because I've seen too many people with the clownish "outlined lip but lipstick weared off ages ago".

I'm pretty inexperienced with lipliners, but at $2CAD, I don't think I'll try another unless this was discontinued. As a lipliner, it lasted pretty long and was smooth. Then again, I always prep lips with some sort of lipbalm. I also like filling my lips in with it.

It looks just like the eye definers in the brand; it's a pencil with a little cap on the front. continued >>