November 23, 2014 | 1093 users online

Pressed Powders - Givenchy - Prisme Again in Elegant Beige

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A very good powder foundation. Very very fine, which make it easy to blend.
I am NW25, and this shade is perfect for winter months. The shade is neutral light beige which doesn't appear to be orange.
The prisme concept works great since it allows varying the color a bit.
Staying power is satisfactory.
Packaging (for those who care) is super nice.
Comes with a dense sponge. I use it only on the go; if applying at home I prefer a big flat topped brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by ivana89

I've been using this pressed powder ever since I started using make-up, wayy back, not because I adore it but because I am actually reluctant to try other pressed powders (most pressed powders are tricky and tend to have a chalky texture).

I like the fact that it isn't chalky and gives a nice final touch up for just about anything I apply on my face. It controls shine perfectly.

One disadvantage I can find in this product would be the fact that by the end of it, the darker colors fade before the lighter ones or vice versa, and changes the true color that the powder is meant to give off on the face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by DDGattina

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would give this a 5 if I didn't hate pressed powders. They are a necessary evil, because I'd prefer to use loose, but it's too hard to carry around in a purse. So...this is the best compact I've ever found. The case is perfect, the brush quite good for touchups, and so convenient. The very elegant case is also efficient-- meaning you get a good quantity of product, and a brush and mirror in an efficiently small space. Love that, great design! The colors seem to blend into skin very well, and I like the fact that you can emphasize some colors if you choose. Coverage is semi-sheer. A winner of a compact!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Agape1980

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually have Beautiful Pastel 01. This is just wonderful translusent powder. It doesn't give any color at all, just provides airbrushed polished look. I carry it with me for touchups, since I use a loose Guerlain powder at home. The brush that is coming with it is of a very high quality (and I am quite picky about my brushes). I have the second one already and will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2007 6:16:00 PM More reviews by photodiva49

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful powder texture and colors. Gorgeous packaging with a very nice
brush. If this product doesn't make you feel chic, then nothing will.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2007 10:06:00 AM More reviews by stilamila

Nice pressed powder with 4 different mixable shades. It has a pleasant scent and some subtle shimmer/glow. The powder gives a matt, but not flat finish and some color. The brush that comes with the powder is quite useless and the powder is too sheer for my redness-proned skin. I prefer Shiseido Luminizing Powder over this one because it has a better brush and gives more coverage while still looking natural. To me this is an average product and I probably won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not impressed with either quality nor performance nor feeling on the skin. I had really high hopes for it but nothing special. Very basic sheer quality and look on the face. I won't repurchase.