April 20, 2014 | 1639 users online

Mascara - NYX - Doll Eye - Long Lash

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara didn't blow me away at all. I found it a little dry until it got going and find the brush too big and clumpy and hard to get into the inner corners because of how fat the end is.

My lashes are fairly long anyway, this certainly didn't make them look anymore extended, I get that effect with Maybelline Colossal and Falsies but not this one.

It's a great price and even better that it's cruelty free, maybe I just got a dud but won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by sunshinechemist

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my second tube of this mascara. First, I love that Target and CVS now carry NYX, I don't really like having to go to Ulta for all NYX stuff. This is a great layering mascara for me. I have blonde, straight, short, sparse lashes. Basically, the worst eyelashes one can get.

I like to use a volumizing mascara first, then this, then the volumizing mascara again. It's kinda a lengthy process, especially because I always get mascara on my lid, but I'm happy with the results. I don't use this mascara on my lower lashes, they are pretty long, they just need color, so I use clinique bottom lash or the volumizing one I use on my top lashes as well. The wand on this mascara is nice and skinny and small, allowing me to get to the roots of lashes well and maneuver around my small eyes.

I won't say this formula is wet or dry, it seems to be a good in between formula. I don't find this hard to get off, although I use coconut oil to remove my makeup and that doesn't have a problem getting anything off. It doesn't flake or smudge on me either. It's on the expensive side for me because I only really like it layered with another mascara and it's around 10 bucks, so :/ Overall, a good mascara for those with lashes in need of length and a nice mascara if you like to layer.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Willow229

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have long-ish eyelashes but they grow in sideways from years of wearing glasses so I have a unique challenge that a formula has to be lengthening to get them to go FORWARD and heavy enough to hold my lashes in place.

This works wonderfully for me. It doesn't clump, it makes my lashes look a mile long, and it lasts all day then washes off easily. I'm on my 2nd tube, and it is my HG mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 12:14:00 AM More reviews by iszeto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara intrigued me before I even bought it, because 300 women here reviewed it and gave it a 73% Buy Again rating.

So I went and bought it and CONCUR, this is a great mascara!

I don't have great lashes: they are short and sparse. This mascara gives great, long-lasting definition and BEST OF ALL, I don't need to curl my lashes anymore. This mascara provides fantastic lift that lasts.(I don't find that non-waterproof mascaras are able to do that, generally speaking. ) So I'm happy that I can ditch the lash curler and have one less step to do every morning = ) I wear contact lenses and I have not had any fibres "fall" into my eyes or go underneath my lenses and irritate my eyes.

I was using L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof mascara before this, but I got sick and tired of how hard it was to remove every night.

This mascara comes off easily with coconut oil or baby oil.

I have to say I'm really digging the quality of NYX cosmetics!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by PrincessD92

This mascara gave me a pretty bad reaction- and I do not have sensitive skin/allergies. Furthermore, the bristles on the brush started to flake off within TWO DAYS of purchase. Deeply disappointing as I was so excited having read the reviews. I have always used either Diorshow or Lashblast and I will be going back to them after this. A very disappointing product. It clumps as well... however I will concede that it can look quite good when applied carefully. Not worth it though, the bristles should not have flaked off, and the inflamed red eyes were definitely NOT worth it. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by jdmkate

Not really big on mascara (more a fan of falsies), and I thought it was about time I went for a more natural look. I used to have Rimmel and it left my lashes very wet and made my eyes water. I tried NYX and it kept them looking quite natural, didn't clump and didn't feel wet at all! I probably would buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by soyamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first this mascara was amazing for the price and for it being cruelty free. However after about a month it started to flake and now that it's been a month and a half every time i wear it people are telling me to wipe my cheeks because they're covered in mascara flakes. I end up wiping off my foundation. I was so sad cause I thought i found an amazing mascara that was cruelty free!

it's great but it just dries out too fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by linhle777

I found my HG mascara! This is stuff is amazing the formula is dry but it makes your lashes long non clumpy. I can reapply after its dry to fatten it and it still doesn't clump. Awesomeness!! It makes all the mascaras I've been using seem like crap. Try it you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2014 4:31:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Long, lush, plush, and thick lashes with minimal clumping. Great brush. Five star mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by malslauren

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great product for short lashes! Such a great value as well...I haven't used my Dior mascara since buying this. Love it!