NYX Doll Eye - Long Lash

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 6 ON SKIN DEEP))) Glycerine, Phenoxyethanol, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Water, Triethanolamine, Beeswax, PVP, Microcrystalline Wax, Polybutene, Proryl Paraben, Copemicia Cerifera (camauba) Wax, Magnesium Aluminum silicate, Polyvonyl Alchohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Paraben, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI77499, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate-Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer.

on 5/25/2015 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Great everyday mascara. It is not waterproof and it still does not smear all over which is great!
I do wish it had a more dramatic look but this will do for now.
Very impressed with the performance and still washes off easily at the end of the day.

on 4/22/2015 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Finally found my mascara! Gives curl, length and volume. Not spidery (which I absolutely hate), not clumpy, no flaking. The brush gets all your lashes. I really can't think of a negative. Closest I can come is that if you want to do 2 coats you should do one eye at a time because it sets fairly quickly. Love it.

on 4/14/2015 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really didn't like this mascara. I decided to try it based on the reviews here in Pville. I'm totally unimpressed. I got it for $10 at target which is a little more than I like to pay for a drugstore mascara. It clumps and flakes. Super dry. It adds absolutely no length. The only plus is that it doesn't smudge throughout the day. There are so many better mascaras for a better value so I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this! It's great for a dramatic look and it lasts long with no flaking! Problem is that is clumps slightly and you'll need an eyelash curler.

on 3/4/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is the best mascara I've ever used. I have thick and fairly long lashes, but they're pretty straight so I have to curl them every day. Most mascaras I've used somehow weigh my lashes down, but this one does a great job of fanning my lashes upward and out, and maintaining the curl all day! I paid about $9 which is on the mid-high price range of drugstore mascaras, but it's worth it. Will repurchase.

on 2/17/2015 3:38:00 AM

Im going to keep this review short as theres not a lot you can write about a mascara (i feel)

- Easy Application
- Does as it promises (you get quite a decent effect)
- Cheap!!!

If you haven't tried it give it a go! xx

on 1/1/2015 3:34:00 PM

There is something magical about this mascara. I don't know what's in it, but it makes my eyelashes longer than ever before. I have pretty long lashes already but I've never been satisfied with them. I introduced it to my mom because her eyelashes are really short and she loves it. It's the only one I'll ever buy and it's only around 9$. It's better than false lashes and false fiber lashes.

on 11/30/2014 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mascara is one of my favorites (which I can no longer find at my local CVS :( ) but it does clump more than I'd like it to. Does WONDERS for lengthening though, and does give some volume but it's not so voluminous you get spider lashes. Formula DOES cause clumps though, be forewarned/ very careful.

on 10/15/2014 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is my HG mascara! I refuse to buy any other type of mascara. Every where I go, people are constantly asking me about what type of mascara I use! It makes my lashes so long, it lasts all day, and it holds a curl! You can't beat the price (10 dollars Canadian) AND it's cruelty free! I love love love this mascara!

on 9/7/2014 7:50:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I've gone through a few tubes of this mascara, it's one of the best I've found and such a great price. It doesn't smudge or flake and is non-clumpy. I find I don't have to wipe the wand much, if at all, to avoid gloops or clumps. A great everyday mascara, it doesn't do anything dramatic, but it definitely lengthens and curls my lashes nicely.

Popular Mascaras