December 18, 2014 | 1638 users online

Mascara - NYX - Doll Eye - Long Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by merullo23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is one of my favorites (which I can no longer find at my local CVS :( ) but it does clump more than I'd like it to. Does WONDERS for lengthening though, and does give some volume but it's not so voluminous you get spider lashes. Formula DOES cause clumps though, be forewarned/ very careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by allykat1339

This is my HG mascara! I refuse to buy any other type of mascara. Every where I go, people are constantly asking me about what type of mascara I use! It makes my lashes so long, it lasts all day, and it holds a curl! You can't beat the price (10 dollars Canadian) AND it's cruelty free! I love love love this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2014 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've gone through a few tubes of this mascara, it's one of the best I've found and such a great price. It doesn't smudge or flake and is non-clumpy. I find I don't have to wipe the wand much, if at all, to avoid gloops or clumps. A great everyday mascara, it doesn't do anything dramatic, but it definitely lengthens and curls my lashes nicely.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Jenefour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really didn't like this mascara. Thought it would be great because of all the awesome reviews, but it's just another drugstore mascara to me. A $10 one at that. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by bmcnally

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I AM OBSESSED- OBSESSED, WITH THIS MASCARA. I read about it from some beauty blogger online and decided to give it a try. I love mascara, and trying out new kinds, anything from high end to low, I will give it a shot. I picked this up from Ulta and I am SO happy I did. The lengthening WORKS, the fibers are right there in the mascara, you can see them. No applying multiple coats, just work it onto your lashes. I dont even curl. The first time I wore it to work my coworker immediately asked me why my lashes were so long. I have told EVERYONE how much I LOVE this mascara and I think I finally found my 'go-to' this would be a hard mascara to beat from all angles. I LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by WormEatsBird

This is a really nice mascara, I have oily eyelids and have been in humid weather and rain while wearing this.

My main concern is smudging, which it does not do! It doesn't flake either, from what I've seen. It has a nice black pigment, and little "fibers" in it which don't irritate my eyes or fall into them.

It removes easily which I like so I won't be tugging at my eyes trying to remove it!! (I'm very impatient)

This is about $10 in total at ulta I believe? But they always have that $3.50 off coupon or whatever you can print.

It gives awesome length, I might repurchase or go crawling back to a high end mascara again. I'm not 100% sure yet.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Magapurna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

For me this is just an average mascara. I bought it after reading all the positive reviews on MUA and feel somewhat disappointed. It does little for my lashes - definitely does not make them doll-like! It adds a bit of length and tint but not more than most lengthening mascaras. The brush is slightly awkward and I always get some of the product on my eyelids. Still, it does not flake, washes off easily, and is cruelty free. So I will use it up but will not buy again or recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by feemia99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara. I have oily skin and my number one requirement in a mascara is that it doesn't melt from the oil and end up under my eyes. Doll Eye mascara meets this requirement. This is the only mascara that I've found that I can wear without putting a clear topcoat over it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by maybom

I bought this mascara after reading a couple of pages of reviews on this site. The key words I liked in the reviews were "held a curl", "doesn't smudge", "doesn't flake", and "lasts all day". I'm now on my second tube of this mascara and have no regrets. This mascara does indeed hold a curl, lifts, thickens, and darkens my stubbornly straight Asian lashes. The formulation is not too thick or thin, has no detectable scent, and easily washes off during my usual cleansing routine. It retails for usually under $12 Cdn and is easily found at Save On Foods and London Drugs. My new HG mascara. Would re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Dee2014

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this seeing all the positive review and off course for 1/3 price of my HG Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes, so i thought, why not give it a try... However, it's a dissapointment. It doesn't deliver the 'oomph' that the name 'doll eyes' should be. It makes my eyelashes appear thin and droopy, and it doesn't get any better with second coat. Guess i'm back to my usual Lamcome