August 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Pressed Powders - Givenchy - Prisme Again Visage - Pearly Satin 10

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2006 4:30:00 AM More reviews by meluvcosmetics

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I do not need foundation when using this powder!!! Yah! It gives me a polished soft glowing look without foundation. Altho I have relatively good skin, I use foundation to give me a polished look, and to even out my skin tone. With this, I just pat on with a fat brush after sunblock and my make up look so naturally polished. No sparkles, just a little shimmer and it gives me a glow - I actually looked I have light foundation beneath. Beautiful. I was actually deciding among these - Guerlain Meteorites Beige Chic (balls) but this is not portable. Guerlain Meteorites Voyage (compact) but the price is soooo expensive and I do not know if I'll like it. So, I went for this Givenchy compact, partly because I like that it comes with a small brush housed within the compact which I find very useful for quick touch-ups and compact top design is so lovely.

Only negative mention here is I find that I need more frequent touch-ups with this, but I do not mind as I just kept pulling it out from my purse to look at and to see the effect on my skin.

I have posted the pics here (hope the pics will turn out as I just learnt how to do this from Jojoba)...

Edit - 3July06 - hmmm... this does not turn out so well afterall... the effect is still good, but as mentioned, I need to blot more often and after 5 days of usage, I noticed tiny lumps on my forehead and chin - as an MUA'er claimed - we both think this do clog our pores.

continued >>