October 25, 2014 | 1644 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Yankee Candle Honeysuckle housewarmer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this candle. It smells exactly like honeysuckle and fills my entire bathroom, and half of my bedroom. This candle is amazing. I love lighting it and letting it go for a few hours. The smell lasts for a while and it is wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by petitfleur

This was totally an impulse buy, but well worth it. I bought the big old 22 oz jar of this, and I am so pleased! It is so romantic and floral, and very true to life. The most impressive thing about this candle is that it's got GREAT throw, something not a lot of Yankees have, despite all smelling quite nice. I bought one of those Illuma-Lid things to go over the lip of it, and this helps with spreading the scent around too. I can't rave enough about this particular candle!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by NYC22

I've bought votives of this candle and I think that it smells a lot like honeysuckle. Plus, it is one of the few scents that fills up an entire room.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2006 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Gabi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, amazing, heavenly, beautiful scent. I love it. I usually go for the foodie type of candles, but this one is divine. Will repurchase.