April 19, 2014 | 934 users online

Fragrances - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Cologne- Original Blue Bottle

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing fresh clean scent. I splash this on whenever I want to feel refreshed! Great pick me up scent! I always get compliments whenever I'm wearing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 6:50:00 PM More reviews by busymommy

Luv this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LouiseHourihan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I totally agree with the review below me, this is a scent for those days when you don't really feel like wearing perfume, but you want to smell good. I can't imagine ever putting this on a baby (it seems a little ridiculous), but it's a nice light body splash for an adult. It doesn't smell overly powdery or babyish, it's just clean and fresh while not being very aquatic. I got mine from Drugstore.com, and I decanted it into a spray bottle. I spritz this on my hair too as a refresher, and it's not drying because there's no alcohol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by lizzy666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ooooh do I love this! Sometimes I just don't want to wear any of my perfumes, but want to smell good, and thats when this comes in handy. It smells a lot like the Johnsons baby shampoo. There is no alcohol, I checked several times. It's actually kind of moisturizing, it makes my skin very soft. The scent is light and clean, and on me lasts for maybe 2-3 hours (I have an oilier skin type though, so scents last a bit longer on me). It's cheap, about $2.99 a bottle. I like this because it makes me smell like I just got out of the shower. It's a noticeable scent, but it won't assault anyones nose. It's just a little touch of something nice when someone gets close. My SO likes this on me, one of the only fragrances he can stand. :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Caramaria

I was so excited when I first discovered this existed. Then I went about finding it. It could NOT be found in stores around here. Finally, I put it into the search box online and found it at Drugstore.com and have been purchasing multiples of it at a time both for myself and to give as gifts. This is the alcohol free version and still the scent lasts. Being alcohol free adds to its versatility. I have found that this can be worn all over the body. It actually feels moisturizing and my skin feels so soft afterward. The scent reminds me of the scent of the J&J Baby Shampoo. It isn't all powder - but it is all baby - in a precious innocent way. I love pouring this into my hand and then after applying it to my body - run the remaining through my hair. Most recently I discovered that you can either use your hands or put some in a spray bottle - and spritz over your unscented antiperspirant as a scented deodorant. (or, if you don't use antiperspirant - use it as a deodorant). My husband is crazy for this scent. I don't wear this every day - but when I do it is a hit! By the way - my kids are grown - I buy this for myself.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by bsteves06

I guess I'm the minority here but I didn't like this. Maybe I got a bad bottle, I bought off ebay. To me, this smells like baby powder mixed with Lemon Pledge furniture polish. I really can't describe it any other way. lol I'm using this up for work, it doesn't smell hideous or anything but I def wouldn't buy agaiin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by bandabug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought I'd see if this fave of mine had been reviewed yet on MUA and voila! So glad to see I'm not alone in my fondness for this product. I love wearing this in the warmer months -- it's refreshing and light. I haven't tried putting it in a spray bottle, but that's an excellent idea since using it straight from the bottle it a bit messy (kind of like using a body splash). I agree with others who noted the clean, comforting scent. It's very subtle and I especially like to put it on at bedtime; the smell is very calming. It doesn't smell like other standard baby products (i.e., heavy on the powder). It's a different yet completely appealing fragrance, in my opinion. Just clean, clean, clean.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by missy24680

really smells like a baby..very fresh and clean scent...only complaint is it doesnt last too long

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by KingTaco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great clean fragrance that smells soft and powdery. It's a great substitute for other baby colognes that I can't readily find (Mennen's), but I can find this at Target so I get it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2008 9:59:00 AM More reviews by hesterC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely, charming clean smell, very gentle yet persistent. Mostly soapy powder. I'm on my second bottle already. If you don't want to smell like this, why do you buy it, to all the reviewers moaning about it smelling like baby. What else would it smell like?!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No