Givenchy Givenchy Prisme Again Visage in Chic White

3.8

on 3/22/2010 4:26:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This powder is too sheer n light, I use the shade Beautiful Pastel (quite chalky) it cant do anything as controls oil, holds make up or provides a silky layer. I would rather wear my foundation ( Guerllain Parure Extreme) alone than put this powder on, because there is nothing different before n after apply this. They have new Prisme Again Loose powder which i think its better to replace this useless product.

The packaging for this powder is adorable. It's a small compact with the signature Givenchy design on the outside in pink that comes with a surprisingly usable brush. The powder is simply phenominal. Gets rid of shine without a powdery look at all, simply improves the look of your skin. Not to mention I've finally found a color match for my super fair skin!

on 11/22/2007 4:43:00 PM

Perhaps mine was a bad one but I was REALLY disappointed. There seems to be some type of film on the surface because none of the powder would get on my dense brush at all. when I run my finger over the surface, only a LIGHT LAYER appeared. Not enough to do anything special in my opinion. I didnt notice a difference when I put it on. Its too bad. I wanted to like this since I liked the foundation. Definately returning.

on 3/4/2007 11:09:00 AM

I bought this because of the rave reviews here on MUA and was not disappointed =) It really does wonders for the complexion, just makes me glow. It's one of those products that you don't really notice when on (since it looks so natural), but you would definitely notice when it's not. I think it would be used purely for cosmetic purposes as its mattifying properties are not outstanding. As another reviewer mentioned, it looks fantastic under blush as well as over your entire makeup. I purchased this sight unseen so was quite surprised by the tiny compact. The brush is handy albeit somewhat flimsy since it's so slim. But I love how it all fits into one! One thing though, is that it is heavily fragranced, and can be a little overpowering when applying. But after application it fades away to a light rosy smell =)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This powder is fabulous, one of the few that just makes your skin look gorgeous rather than powdery. It doesn't cake or go patchy and wears beautifully.
Its also one of the few powders that is pale enough for my skin. The previous reviewer has the descriptions of the colours spot on!

Packaging is smart and you'll be quite happy to take this out in public to retouch your make up.
Definitely would buy this one again.

on 6/23/2006 4:18:00 PM

This is a wonderful product for someone with very pale skin (like mine).I always have a terrible time finding powder that's a suitably-light color. None of the drugstore products work, so this, (along with foundation),is an item I need to buy in the department store. The compact is wonderfully rich-looking and tiny, and will fit in a very small evening bag. There is a brush in a compartment underneath the powder quartet and mirror. The powder itself is fine-milled, and the colors (Chic White) are a soft milky white, a pale buttery-cream, a very soft peach, and the palest taupe you can imagine. I swirl them together for a soft, fine finish. I find there is nice staying-power with this product, and the mild floral scent is unobtrusive and doesn't linger. I have not experienced any irritation. My skin is dry and sensitive; it works well for me. $43 US at Sephora.com

Recommended for Normal Skin