December 21, 2014 | 1797 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Nivea - Multiple Results Eye Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by phitius

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like the others before me I will review this as an average eye cream. Not very moisturizing, doesn't do much for lines or circles. The package pump is wonderful, but it doesn't make up for this lackluster product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The packaging is great. A pump bottle, so no chance of getting nasty germs in there. It's also great for controlling how much product you want to use. Like the reviewer below said, you don't need much of this cream so it lasts forever. The problem is that this is a run-of-the-mill moisturizer that does not live up to its claims. I'd like an anti-wrinkle cream that works well. I will finish this because it does a good job of moisturizing the delicate eye area, but I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2006 9:37:00 AM More reviews by murphyna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an inexpensive drugstore eye cream. I also like the packaging. Wish more eye creams were packaged like this. Results are nothing special, so probably will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2006 2:26:00 PM More reviews by kiathedog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this product b/c the store was out of Pond's DefEYE anti circle, anti puff. It's pretty good, but not as good as the Pond's. I like the packaging. The little pump allows me to squirt out just a little bit. It lasts forever. I will go back to Pond's though.