Nivea Multiple Results Eye Creme

2.8

on 3/25/2007 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Like the others before me I will review this as an average eye cream. Not very moisturizing, doesn't do much for lines or circles. The package pump is wonderful, but it doesn't make up for this lackluster product.

on 10/3/2006 11:12:00 PM

The packaging is great. A pump bottle, so no chance of getting nasty germs in there. It's also great for controlling how much product you want to use. Like the reviewer below said, you don't need much of this cream so it lasts forever. The problem is that this is a run-of-the-mill moisturizer that does not live up to its claims. I'd like an anti-wrinkle cream that works well. I will finish this because it does a good job of moisturizing the delicate eye area, but I will not repurchase.

on 9/14/2006 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is an inexpensive drugstore eye cream. I also like the packaging. Wish more eye creams were packaged like this. Results are nothing special, so probably will not repurchase.

on 6/23/2006 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried this product b/c the store was out of Pond's DefEYE anti circle, anti puff. It's pretty good, but not as good as the Pond's. I like the packaging. The little pump allows me to squirt out just a little bit. It lasts forever. I will go back to Pond's though.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)