November 28, 2014 | 1052 users online

Hair - Hask - Pure Shine Sudden Brilliance Aerosol Shine Spray

rated 4.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2006 1:28:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I accidently found this stuff while looking for something to help make my hair smooth when flat ironing and I love it. It's a dry aerosol spray that goes on completely nongreasy and doesn't weigh my fine hair down at all. I blow dry my hair, spray this on lightly in strips from the top of my hair down, brush through, then flat iron. My hair comes out so straight and silky without even a smigen of greasiness. Scent is so light I can't really tell what it is, but it smells great intially, then goes away completely. Comes in a 3oz aerosol can that looks tiny but has lasted me for 3 months and there's still about a 3rd of a can left after using it daily. Super cheap...around $5/can. The only reason I'm giving it only 4 lippies is because it doesn't make my hair shine as much as I want it to, but I think it might be a blonde thing...doesn't shine as much as darker hair. No shine products so far have ever made my hair any shinier than it already is. I want to try the spray on luminator next to see if that makes it even shinier.