April 17, 2014 | 1911 users online

Styling Products - Kerastase - Nutri Body

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2005 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Sinthea

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It says "bodifying care mousse for dry and fine hair". My hairdresser recommended as a sort of leave in conditioner. I really liked it - it left hair soft, silky and bit more bodified indeed. My hair is very long (usually around waist)and pretty fine, this did seem to give good fouffing power. Faint scent inoffensive, disapates quickly, won't interfere with perfume (and I tend to wear perfume in my hair). Update April 2005: I think this may have been discontinued - I asked for it in a London salon (Cobella), they hadn't even heard of it, and thought the products had been revamped in the past year. I didn't recognise any of the styling products they did carry, so I guess that's true.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2004 12:06:00 AM More reviews by lola610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I've been using Phomollient for the longest time and got "suckered" into this by Style.com which recommended this along with Serum Nutri-Sculpt for sumptuous hair. I bought both, along with Vernis Nutri-Sculpt (which is a bad product that destroys whatever beautiful results I achieved with the other products and stinks of alcohol). This stuff feels really disgusting when it's wet in your hair, somewhat sticky actually. But once the hair is blown out, the shine and the body and the softness is just absolutely unbelievable. No stickiness remains, just pretty hair. I pretty much have the Michael Kors runway hair that I've always wanted. LOVE! Definitely worth the $30 price tag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2004 6:25:00 PM More reviews by JBGreenberg

This stuff is the best! It is moisturizing and detangles my hair, but somehow doesn’t weigh it down. IMHO this makes my hair smell exactly like Giorgio Armani Aqua di Gio Perfume. From my experience, I found that if I use this, the Bain Satin Shampoo & the Lait Vital Conditioner my hair has too much protein and gets knotted and tangled. BEWARE! Otherwise, a phenomenal product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2002 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Rayvenn

This is a great mousse! Having Dry and Fine hair I have finally found a product that will protect, smooth and give volume! Raves to Kerastase! I'm on my second one already!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2002 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Voluminizing and Moisturizing Foam. For use on the roots of the hair before blow drying. My stylist @ Gene Juarez used it before blow drying my hair and in the moment it looked great. 4 hrs later I wanted to wash my hair. It did not work as I expected. Not sure if its a problem of the product itself or perhaps just a conflict with my hair type. Nice scent. $20.50