October 26, 2014 | 929 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous in Carbon Black

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2014 6:34:00 AM More reviews by beautyflower

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This! This is one of my absolute favorites and it's the less expensive mascara L'Oréal carries!!! It lenghtens, volumizes, is super black... I adore this. The brush is nice as well. For me, it does not smudge or clump. During the first times of using, the formula is wet and then it dries but for me, I found both ''stages'' of formula to be really amazing! You got to try it for yourself!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Naima1587

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is what I wanted the Clump Crusher to be. It'll gives me thickness and length in the blackest black color I've ever seen on my eyelashes. I bought mine at Target which was a great deal. As long as you remove the gunk from the wand every week and apply the second coat within a minute from the initial application, you will not see any clumps on the lashes. This saved me money because I was very close to going back to high end mascaras until I found this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by angekronaus

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This x5 Voluminous in Extra-Black is a really great product.
My lashes are black & thick already but when I apply this in 2 coats, they stand out & you cant help but notice the difference.
This product does exactly what it claims too - adds buildable volume without clumping!!

Worth every cent. Has almost no odour. Highly recommended.
Its not waterproof so because its so thick & voluminous, it will run like you know what if you cry or get your face wet :)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by macmaniac43

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked the way this made my lashes look a lot! However, it came off so easily. After an hour of wearing it, it looked like I had been in a sauna. It just melted off really bad. I have to buy the waterproof version for it to be okay. But the waterproof version is a different formula, and doesn't make my lashes look as good. I've given up on this mascara entirely.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 12:13:00 PM More reviews by sage4dylan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been on a mission lately to find the best DS mascara for my lashes. I really like this product. I like that it is so black and goes on thick. However I do NOT like the brush it comes with. If you use it, it clumps this mascara all up and gets all over your eyes too. That was really frustrating me because I knew it would look great if I could get it on evenly and without making a mess... SO I just started using an old mascara brush( after I washed it with soap of course) I had from the voluminous million lashes (did not like the million lashes at all). Its a plastic bristle brush that works awesome. it separated the lashes and applies just enough product that you can put on 3 coats without all the clumping and lashes sticking together. NOW I can get my lashes really long by layering with this mascara. Also I dont get it on my face. The original brush is just too big and doesnt comb thru lashes well. I am very impressed with the mascara, just takes a little more work by using and cleaning a different brush every time I use it but its worth it to me! If you like really black mascara, you will love it. The price was awesome at only 6$ as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by oodles12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG mascara. Makes lashes sooooo black & honestly lengthens the lashes. Take your time in applying so it doesn't clump. Great formula. Awesome brush & pairs well with other mascaras with smaller wands if you want to layer on for an intense falsies look. I would freak if they discontinued this. The blackest mascara I've ever found!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Apblank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is really amazing! It is the blackest mascara I've ever used. It's a little bit on the pricier side, but it's better than paying $20 for mascara at Sephora. I usually do about one coat, let it sit for 1 minute, and then apply one more coat. And I don't curl my lashes before because the volume this mascara gives alone doesn't really need a lash curler. If you're looking for a new mascara, go get this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by akPhilly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is most definitely one of my favorite mascaras. I tend to alternate between mascaras depending what's on sale so I have several favs. Even though it's advertised more as for volume, it also gives you great length as well. And it's very, very black, so that always helps too, especially for me-my lashes are dark as it is, so I like that this is the blackest black I can get! It doesn't clump, & stays on throughout the day. The reason I'm giving it 4 though rather than 5 is because I would say it has to be replaced a little more frequently than other mascaras. It isn't the 'wettest' formula, & the brush can get sort of mangy after awhile. But it isn't to the point where it's that much of a difference in how long it lasts as opposed to other mascaras, so that's why that hasn't stopped me from buying it over & over again. Like with most cosmetics, it's the cheapest at Target, but it's significantly cheaper than the drugstore, so that's the best place I've found to get it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

I wanted to like this because of the reviews but I was not fond of this in any way.
I found it to be quite boring. It was dry and did nothing for my lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Giggles13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this mascara what else can I say it definitely volumizes your lashes gives you a little but of length but it volumizes more which is good cause my lashes are a bit thin :) and the best part of this mascara is if you get the telescopic omigod they are the perfect duo you have to apply this one first then telescopic to get amazing full dark long lashes :)