Coty Jovan Fever

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/20/2006 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

You know, everyone keeps telling you that sweet, (not cheap) perfumes like Britney Spears' Fantasy, and Pink Sugar, smell just like cheap tacky teen perfumes? Most teen perfumes I'd smelled either smelled unisex, like a sort of Tommy Girl, or floral, like your grandmother.

So I went looking for the sweet, cheap tacky teen perfume that everyone else knew about. I've found it, more or less, in Jovan Fever.

The Coty website says it's only available in Europe, but I got it in a shop in Singapore for 13.50 SGD.

I'm not good at basenotes and stuff, but when I first spray it, it initially smells strong and sour, almost animal-like, but in a few minutes to a sweet, candy-like scent, with a sour musky edge. There doesn't seem to be anything floral about it to me. Very sexy and cheap. I like it but I can't in all honesty say that it smells classy, sophisticated, and expensive. I'll buy this again, until I find a sweet, cheap perfume, perhaps without the musky edge, since my body seems to amplify musky scents and it smells a bit disturbing on me.

This reminds me a lot of vivienne westwood's boudoir, though, but sweeter and cheaper.

Do not wear to church. continued >>

Popular Fragrances