April 19, 2014 | 1833 users online

Styling Products - Schwarzkopf - OSIS Elastic Flexible Hold Hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by danidean

I've been using this hairspray for some time now and love it! It does the job and does not leave your hair stiff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by misskittycity74

I think this is the hairspray I've been looking for! I live in FL and have to battle the horrible humidity. Also, I am an Esthetician that works in a steam filled room for around 6 hours. So I'm probably in the worst conditions for any hairstyle. After reading reviews I decided to try this one. I put through the test today & I have to say it did a pretty good job. The scent is nice - not noticeable. It can be easily brushed out & restyled. Pretty good hold in my crazy conditions, and the price isn't too bad! I will definitely repurchase. I used to use Fekkai Sheer Hold; it smells great, but just too expensive. I liked the hold of the Osis better than the Fekkai. I've also used Loreal Elnett, but the smell was just gross and the scent would be exagerated when exposed to the steam in my facial room! I would definitely recommend giving this one a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by MAKEupBYcassie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for years on myself and others (I'm a hair stylist). It's lightweight, flexible, brushes out smooth and doesn't flake. I have a shelf full of other hairsprays, but always make sure I keep this one in my kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2006 2:06:00 PM More reviews by kimberlykb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have very fine, thin hair and most hairspray tends to weigh my hair down - way down. This product is spot on for a *flexible* product. It doesn't compromise shine and still holds through the awful humidity around here. If you're looking for a stiff hold, this product isn't for you. I'm not sure if this is my HG hairspray because I've only used it about a week but it looks promising. The smell is nice, not too strong and doesn't linger long enough to interfere with the other millions scents I have to wear in a day (deo, soap, lotion, etc.).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2006 1:21:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally found the perfect super-lightweight flexible hold hairspray for my already coarse hair. This is just a few notches above in hold to the Aveda Air Control. Out of all the hairsprays I've tested this defintely offers the best feel- no stickiness, no crunchiness, no clumpiness, no straw-dry pieces. And yet the flexible hold and separation lasts all day.