December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - DePuffing Action Eye Gel

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow, I thought the garnier rollerball thing was a worthless, but this stuff has it beat. I actually use the rollerball on one eye and this on the other one and that stupid rollerball actually worked better and it's pretty crappy in itself.

this stuff does not depuff at all. It's a glorified and very expensive gel that burned my skin around my eyes. To be honest, they need to pull this off the market. It's worthless.

Ladies if you want something that depuffs really well and willing to shell out $40, Yonka Phyto for the eye. It's strong in rosemary smell but the stuff works awesome on puffy eyes. Martha Stewart even raves about the product. Second runner up is All aAbout eyes by Clinique, leave it the fridge for a better effect.

Benefit has not impressed me with any of their products so far. I think I will give up on them.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2010 7:11:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBuyer

This, like most other Benefit products, disappointed me. While the packaging and pricing are perfectly fine, the product itself is useless. I've been using this for about 2 months now and it barely does anything to reduce early morning puffiness from my tired eyes (I apply it and walk out of my bathroom for 20 minutes, hoping that's enough time to not disturb it and let it do it's thing). There have also been some mornings when I get a burning/stinging sensation under my eyes, which I am sure only adds to the puffiness I am trying to fend off!

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by jl4068

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product did little to reduce my puffy eye and bags. The only positive thing I found was that it did have a pleasant cooling sensation. I tried this for around 3 weeks hoping that after a few uses it would have a positive effect, however, by about the second week I fond that my under-eye skin became dry and sensitive, if anything my puffy eyes were worse. Will not be purchasing this product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by erbivore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Works better for me than Garnier's Rollerball thingy, but is that really saying much? I probably would buy it again b/c I am , sadly, a Benefit cult member and I haven't been able to find anything better. I do like this better than No Puffery which also barely works, but at least this one moisturizes a bit.

Edited 12/10
This product is a complete waste of money!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2010 3:38:00 AM More reviews by chr1s003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great for puffiness in the morning but I can't really see a difference in my regular eye bags. I know other people were complaining about a stinging sensation with this product but that never happened with me and I have super sensitive skin. Overall, if you want a quick fix for morning puffiness, it does the job but for regular eye bags, I'd look for something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by cived

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this for about a year now. It seems to work when my eyes are REALLY puffy - like super tired and super hungover. But it does nothing for my regular bags. It stings a little, too.

All in all, I'd recommend it for those really bad mornings, but not as a daily puff reducer.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by yorkieluv

I really wanted to try this product for a while and gave in at Sephora. I have been trying it for a week every morning and there is no difference! I was expecting something...anything at all so I could feel ok about buying it. Oh well. Never again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eye gel, it makes my eye bags go away !! I couldn't believe it....still cannot. My undereye bags usually show when I laugh or smile, I apply this gel in the morning, so I noticed when I laugh, they eye bags aren't noticeable (at least not as large as before) !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by ilovepink82

My friend raves about this and told me to sample it when I was at her house. Ouch....this stuff burned my eyes, I could not stand it and had to wash it off! I never did get to see if it made a difference. I must have sensitive eyes

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 10:09:00 PM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried many depuffing eye creams/gels, and I have to say-- this isn't one of the better ones. This is an eye gel that you are supposed to apply under your eyes to decrease puffiness. I found that it did little to no depuffing, and it left a weird residue that would roll off if I rubbed my eyes. It felt cool and pleasant against my skin, but I noticed no visible change.