July 28, 2014 | 989 users online

Mascara - Bliss Labs - Bliss Lash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

What makes this mascara different from all the rest is the unique applicator brush. The center bristles are flattened creating a kind of ledge that is used to lift the lashes as you apply the product. I find the formula to be industrial strength too- very thick with a stiffer hold. My lashes really stand at attention! I wish the mascara was a tad more conditioning...though I don't notice any lash fallout or breakage, and it's relatively easy to remove at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2006 6:06:00 PM More reviews by hollilocks

I really love this mascara! The black is not too dark, and works well on my almost invisible lashes. The brush has a unique, but very easy to use design. It doesn't deposit mascara in all the wrong places like some brushes tend to do. I've been using this mascara for a couple weeks and have had absolutely no problems with smudging or flaking. Overall, just great! I was able to purchase it at T.J. Maxx for $3.99. Hmm...update, after using this for a while I've decided it's just alright, but not anything I'd repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2006 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Alhena21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I picked this up today at TJ Maxx for $3.99 and so far, so good! I got it in black and it looks great. Isn't really clumpy and I don't have to glob it on to get good coverage. I never really have issues w/mascara anyway as most seem to work okay for me (maybe I just put it on well? I'm not sure). I see where it retails for $16 and I'll def not pay that much for it but I would repurchase for $3.99. I like Cover Girl's LashExact too much to pay $16 for it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was ordering a few other things from the Bliss catalog so I decided to pick up this mascara. It claims to thicken, curl and lengthen and the website claims that in the Bliss spas in NYC it is constantly sold out. The most unique thing about this mascara is the brush. The tip is rounded like a regular mascara wand, but about 1/4 of the way down, the bristles change into a flat wand with bristles on each side, kind of like a paddle. This sounds strange, but I was pleased to discover this, since one of my favorite discontinued mascaras, Estee Lauder Individualist, also had a wand like this. You use the flat part to deposit the product onto your lashes and curl them at the same time, then you use the bristles on each side to separate and lengthen. The tip is used for the inner and outer corners of the eyes and the lower lashes. Mostly because of the brush, I will probably repurchase this mascara - it just works for me. I have wimpy lashes and this does a nice job of plumping and stretching them, without looking fakey or clumping up. Bliss Lash retails for $16. Update: After using this for 3 weeks, I'm still loving it! Will definitely repurchase!