Swab Plus - Eye Makeup Remover Swabs

on 9/24/2008 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

These are amazing! I love that I can use them during the day to fix smudges (or even raccoon eyes) and not have to rinse with water afterwards and not have any irritation! I can also redo my make up right on top of it! No oily-makeup-remover mess.

The packaging is great as well. The swabs are in a thin plastic container that you can slip into even the smallest of handbags.

I have 3! One in my handbag, one near my make up drawer, and one in my supply drawer just incase I run out! Would definitely repurchase!

on 6/19/2006 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love these--been using them for years. I can't believe no one else has reviewed them. They look just like regular swabs but the inside of the plastic swap is filled with a very nice, gentle remover. Simple break off the blue-tipped end and the remover will flow down into the other end. I use these for cleaning up small makeup mistakes, mid-day smudges, or to remove stubborn traces of eye makeup that my pads missed. They're great for traveling. Bare Escentuals makes similar remover swabs but Swab Plus is the best deal at $4.99 for a package of 75 swabs. It also comes in a Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover version.