Philosophy Big Lips in Peony

4.5

I cannot seem to find this anywhere, but I thought this really made my lips look fuller in the most flattering and natural loooking way. It seems to smooth out the fine lines on the lips. It would be sad if they discontinued this because I plan to use it for my cousins wedding this may. Ive tried a lot of lip plumpers but none of them come close to this one. The lip gloss doesnt sting as much as the other ones. I bought this in apricot. I love this.

on 6/18/2006 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is like a mixture between Kiss Me and Big Mouth. It smells good, moisturizes pretty well and has a great, sheer color, though it doesn't plump noticeably. I like it because the smell of Kiss Me became so off-putting I didn't want to use it anymore, and this is basically the same thing with a slight tingle and better scent.
UPDATE 2/16/08: Upon using this again, I discovered how much I love the color. It's sort of an MLBB, and has a tiny bit of gold shimmer that's very flattering. If they still make this, I will repurchase. I added one lipstick to my rating. continued >>

Popular Lip Glosses