Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Just a Minute Scrub

4.7

on 5/9/2014 12:51:00 PM

I had been reapplying hand creams constantly to help with my dry hands but my hands are so much better off just using this every couple of days. No more dryness and I am using way less hand cream.

on 4/29/2012 3:18:00 AM

I love this scrub so much because it does exactly what it says.I've used an entire tub before and just bought another one today. My cuticles have been very dry and flaky lately but this scrub fixes that in a matter of seconds! I use this once or twice a week and it keeps my hands in excellent shape, I usually use the Look Ma, New Hands hand cream afterwards and it makes the perfect combination. I would repurchase this as long as they make it, $12 is not much for a product that claims to do exactly what it does!

on 12/27/2011 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just received this as a gift today and I love it! I wasn't expecting the scrub to dissolve into a foamy soap in my hands, I thought I would have to count out 60 seconds. I love the smell, I kept sniffing my hands afterwards! I used it with the 'Look Ma, New Hands!' hand lotion and my hands are soo silky smooth. Usually I have soft hands, but now they are super soft! I think the packaging would be more convenient if it came in a bottle with a pump, I think it would work because of the consistency of the product.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I have terribly dry and chapped hands. Not just during winter but ALL year long from frequent hand washing. My hands are an absolutely nightmare. I bought this on a whim a few days ago when BBW had a sale. I gave it a try and I am IN LOVE! This stuff sloughed off all of my dry flaky skin and made my hands so soft. This along with the shea hand cream really made my hands so nice. Will repurchase again and again!

on 12/15/2010 10:07:00 AM

I like to use this at night before I put on hand lotion before bed. It smells like black jellybeans! I apply to dry skin, concentrating on any rough spots and around my cuticles. Upon rinsing my skin feels soft and smooth. Follow with a dollop of hand cream and voila! smooth buttery skin.

on 11/12/2010 12:45:00 AM

My hands are really dry these days so I had to try this based on the reviews. It makes my hands nice and soft but still dry in the same time. I get better results just using sugar.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Oh my I love this stuff. I am not sure what took me so long to purchase this. The smell is great, and it leaves my hands moisturized, especially when paired with hand lotion.

on 5/7/2010 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Would you please just take one good look at the 100% of the reviewers who would buy it again and see that the odds of you liking (if not loving) this is completely in your favor.
That being said...
It lives up to what everyone boasts of it.
Makes your hands miraculously soft. I cannot even describe it. Softer than a baby.
Super gentle, smells great (citrus-like), reasonably priced. A very nice item to own, and is a luxury. As it isn't necessary for the average joe, but the average Melody, heck, it's completely necessary now! haha

on 5/3/2010 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great manicure scrub - and coarse enough (sugar based) even for a mild foot/leg srcrub. It is more aggressive if you apply it to dry skin - and quite moderate is your skin is wet.

Nice citrusy scent. Moderate price point. Not too oily.

on 4/9/2010 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product, it's a nice little pick me up in between manicures. It is very pungent and smells of tangerines or oranges, the scent is a little much for me but the work this does is amazing. Since beginning to use this I feel my hands are generally more soft and my cuticles definitely look better. I like to use this about twice a week to keep my cuticles looking decent when I can't get a mani. I usually do this in the shower when my conditioning and it fits right into my beauty regime, no fuss for great results. I also wish it came in a tube or something, I'm not a huge fan of the whole jar in the shower.